Reviews for Dragon Blood (original version)
lirianstar chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
I came here after the remake, and will definitely be reading on!

And I liked this version equally, to be honest.

the A/N in the beginning also caught my attention.
Fantasy, people's dreams and lessons which can help, or guide people. The writer in me bows to that.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I like the fights in this chapter.
William Kayspear chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
NO NO NO CONTINUE! PLEASE?! CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!
William Kayspear chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I'm just now noticing how... teaching this story is. I like that. Makes it unique. Ren always find a way to solve his problems without much death
William Kayspear chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
I hope Ajoz stays!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved it! Keep up the good work. _
KaiserSchwarz chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Now things are picking up! I like Ren, he reminds me of Ichigo in a way. xD Kara is alright, but I like Sadun better. Speaking of him, nooooo! Poor Sadun! Well that's not good. Hopefully Ren and Kara spring him soon.
KaiserSchwarz chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
And the backstory is revealed! Poor kid, losing his mother at the age of 8. I can kind of understand his personality a little better now. Interesting. Time to read more
KaiserSchwarz chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, this is certainly interesting. Forgive me as its my first time actually cruising the manga section without being told to. I'm certainly glad I did though. You've got some typical set-up, but hey, it's nearly impossible to avoid all of the cliches. I can draw a lot of parallels to certain BA protagonists in anime/manga history, which I like.

Still, I really like the story. It has an excellent balance of battle and comedy. Definitely continuing onward
Ming chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter; I especially enjoyed you extending the range of Ren's abilities - they'll come in handy later ;) Nice fight and a very evil cliffy at the end, so I do hope you'll keep on updating.
As for my vote:
1. Ren
2. Deedlith
3. Jazon
4. Kara
Ming chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
Awesome flashback, as always. I must admit it makes sense and I have a weird feeling we'll be seeing Thane again in the future at some point. That should be interesting. But hey, Ren is losing that badly? Holy shit, how is that possible? O.O
Ming chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Hopefully you've come back to stay this time ;P
Anyway, about this chapter - I like it; Sadun finally wins and I must say that defeating Kreegan is such a manner was certainly a twist I never would've saw coming! Excellent job on your part, which only proves you can never be too sure as to what'll happen in your tales ;)
And finally some background for the whole ordeal :) I was looking forward to that ;)
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
Awesome chapter!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
Good fight; I loved all new moves Ren implied and the dialogue really got to me... although, I must admit I more often then not found myself agreeing with those shapeshifters over the course of the arc :D Am I weird for it? '
And as for the vote:
1. Ren
2. Sadun
3. Kara
4. Ajoz
Deedlith would've been there too, if I had one more spot to fill ' Although it's hard to pick just four, coz I was also considering Jazon, Haft, Enyo and Lorel... skipping few of those shapeshifters ;)
Great work and update soon!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
I loved this chappie, especially the flashback! It rocked! I'm glad we got to know more of Jazon and Haft... never thought that's how it all went down nro that Zarko is such an important character in the arc itself! Now I'm off to see how Ren fares against Fangrin!
446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »