Reviews for Art Imitates Life
Dreams in D minor chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i just have to tell you that i love this poem... its beautiful!
having reached closure chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
very interesting perspective. the AN is interesting also, makes me think. wo yay, i finally know another naomi.

-naomi

interesting trivia: im the only Naomi in my entire school district of 50,0 people! orange county needs some pazazz. we need to re-populate with naomi's.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
WOWIE! THIS IS INCREDIBLE I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! beautiful. this is a masterpiece, of art. straight to my favourites. keep it up, you rock!

write on,-Em
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow, just wow. This is a really beautiful piece. I love the imagery in it.
Devil Diaries chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It's a beautiful art of words... You've just painted a beautiful image in my mind and only with words, unbelievable. If an artist were to read this, I believe if he actually understands the feelings and art you've showed, it'll be perfect...
Helpless-Dreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I never thought as life in such a colourful painted way. I just thought it was something I could never get along with. Sorta like an arch enemy lol.

"cracks in the sidewalk stick; Like your eyelashes; wet and shimmering from fresh sorrow" Ok it's a bit sad but i love this verse! It just... I don't know... does something i can't explain.

You must keep up your writing, It's so fantastic! Love Dani
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, so very elegant. It really does paint a picture as you read it, and the picture is so touching. I'm really impressed with the creativity behind this.

Peace, Daze
theory of black chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is awesome, i love how it paints (no pun intended) a picture in your mind. great job.
burning kisses chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
i deffinately think life is art! i love this one. its so flowy. the author's note makes it so sad. aw. i knew i had read it before. GOOD JOB! mwa.
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Elegantly done and beautifully touching.

Almost made me cry, and I'm not really sure why but the words just caotured a part of my soul.

Great Job.
Cait Street chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
OMFG!Its amazing i swear. You have a great nack for poetry.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is gorgeous. You are amazing with the whole metaphor thing. Seriously, it's beautiful!