Reviews for Self Destruct
run rabbit run chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
again... really damn good stuff.-rabbit
run rabbit run chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
wow...
run rabbit run chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
my favorite. these little pieces are brilliant.
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*applauds* great!
citrus scented chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
wow, its sad that you know how to captue an ed so well...i really hope you dont have one. but this is my favourite of the collection. "stomach squeezes tight" thats such a painful but perfect line. great collection overall, i think you should continue, its such an intresting idea and your so taletned. anyway enjoyed lots, love it.
citrus scented chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
"Into those eerilyCalm blue poolsWhere the world can’tReach you-"...this is my favourite so far. you have this envious ability to say so much without ever really saying anything at all.
citrus scented chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
inflated by their worthless praise...wow this is incredible.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i love that line: "nobody says a word" its sums up SO much. this is harsh and raw and wonderful.
Aquafied chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
ahh that last lineclever, clever

i like the sense in this, an almost acceptance of craziness

but arent we all?
putrescent sanctity chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
this definatelly makes me think... very nice, i love it
run rabbit run chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
welcome to the decline tho. every drug has it's downfall and severe down time to contend with. good little round about tho. i enjoyed it very much. cheers-rabbit
D. Rochelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
One of the most powerful poems I have read by you. Powerful doesn't even begin to describe it, but this is such excellent work! The afterthought parenthesis, the concept, the subtle use of formatting, oh my. Please keep writing!
Revinita chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
This is so true, this poem especially. all of them are wonderfully written.
Aquafied chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
me of a moviedown with love

really admiration i have for this
Aquafied chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
it reminds me of someone saying

they love you so much that they will watch you drowna mystery to myself