Reviews for Trendies
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
damn straight.
deadliving chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Never a good idea to be trendy...
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I understand, I suppose, if in a dimmer way that someone more skilled than I at my life's work. I know the grief intimately, but I never actually harmed myself because my parents have a habit of walking in on me while I'm naked.

And because I'm slightly obsessed with blood. The color, the scent...It's beautiful!

Okay, I'm done being freaky...sort of...
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
fuck. you're amazing. amen.
Static Genesis chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
but self-deprecation is the new black.

sarcasm aside, i love this poem and everything it stands for. it speaks oodles of truth.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great poem. Definatelly a favorite. I love the rhythm and the wording.

I can't stand people who do that. Just like you said in your last stanza, it's not cool. It's a serious problem, and you're just mocking the people who do it seriously when you do it to be a "trendy".

(thanks for the review, by the way!)
shannon chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
attentionavoidnice repetitioni like hows u incorporated everythign into this like all ur anger
Evan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh i see took me a while to understand that there are two kind of cutters the kind that acually have the depression problem and do it to relive themselves and the you have the "trendies" who do it for attension so that people might accept them more or at least thats what i got out of it and its all true holly every single word its good i like it
Living Haunted chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Nice anger. well said.
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I'm sorry...I really do hate posers...but I don't really enjoy this either..I do know some people who aren't posers and this makes me pissed. Mostly b/c some people honestly have problems that need to be resolved and aren't just pitiful posers. I for one did not let people know I was a cutter. (past tense of course) It was not an attention thing at all. I don't write about it...so this poem pisses me off. Just a little. But I do like that you are butally honest about it. Because like you, I think that people need to cut it out. And get a life.