Reviews for Do You Remember?
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
this is fantastic. it screams bonding. I love it.
dark stars grace chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i love this poem. the way you've traced the time with such simple nostalgic flashbacks is amazing. very heartfelt, it's going on my favs. keep it up. *
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, I can really relate with this poem. It expresses feelings that showthe reality of life. I like it. Nice job you've got here.
Thyrt chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
awenicely donesweet
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Awe.. I really love this poem!

Winks!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
sad, but true.. awesome depiction of growing up... especially that last stanza
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
A nice memory poem, elven. Touching poetry that enfolds the reader in your friendship.

I do like the 'we gave up cartwheels on newly cut grass for white wine nights' line.

Well wrote!
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I really liked this. It's very clear and cut well. The ideas were pretty and the words flowed very well. Keep it up..
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
beautiful imageryreally

yellow and ahhi love springtime
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like the dreamy feeling about this one, looking into the pass, the remenicient quality. It's happy too which is a plus...
classic violet chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wow. Just beautiful. Reminds me of one of the scenes from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Wonderful.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aaww thats so sweet!I like the way you've gone through memories and saying whats changed,and the ending is really nice and cheerful.

_beXie_
Jezsh chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
this is gorgeous, don't have a clue why you don't try sending this stuff off to magazines and that. I think this is my favourite of yours so far. It reminds me of glass for some reason, the colours when sunlight shines through it and that delicate sound when you run your finger over the edge. Nostalgic, glittering and poignant. Wow
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is really sweet. For some reason, the first stanza reminded me of Dr. Seuss, but I'm not quite sure why (probably 'cause I have no idea what a woodlouse is and it sounds rather exotic and Dr. Seuss-like). But I adored all of the stanza. The reminiscent quality is very nice, and the thing about her childhood playmate promising to pick one of the stars for her was (an incredible idea) and very, very sweet/perfect/I loved it. I like how this poem is hopeful. Most reminsicing (sorry, I'm a bad speller) poems are sad, and the fact that this one isn't (too) sad makes it stand out. Very, very good work.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
innocent and wistful... the nostalgic sense of emotion is captured prettily.