Reviews for As Lovers Go
EmEm14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
If you quit I'll cry... so... don't. :) UPDATE!
unknown'writer'loved chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
keep going? XD
Wyvernwings chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I think, in all honesty this is a good a spot as any to end the story. As far as I'm conserened though I wouldn't mind more chapters but I just wonder. Right now you have a cute, little story. If you add much more you'll have a novellet or a novel and I wonder how far you can strech this plot before it explodes. I REALLY love this story though so I REALLY wouldn't mind another couple of chapters, just keep in mind about the novelette to novel.
Simply Marie chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
OMG I have been following this story from the very first chapter, I didn't want to give you 20 reviews, becuase you'd think I was like stalking you xD Anyways... Please continue! I think 2 or 3 more chapters will give this story a lovely finish. I am very grateful to you, because today, after reading this chapter, I thought of a stroy to write! It;s comletely different, don't worry. But you broke my writer's block! Thank you!
The Musical Wraith chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
UPDATE!

...that is all.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Please keep writing the sequel. It seems like it's going to be good!
Tara chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I lurve it. Continue, damnit, or I'll... I'll punch somebody... and my cat is the closet to me... NO, FLUFFY, DON'T RUN! Eh... anyways... update. now. or MEET THE WRATH OF TARA!
Candy Trojan chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Keep going with the story please!
Sweet Summer chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Love your stories. While reading Taake My Fucking Hand I kept hearing This Ruined Puzzle by Dashboard Confessional near the end. Keep goin with the sequel!
henny chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
liz, liz, liz!nice.i couldnt stop rofling at the fire hazard thing, i guess it wasnt that funny, but anything is funny when youve been 'studying' for history.i say you keep going, i still remember when you first started this and you were writing the second one at the beach!...those we some good , please continue!
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
ah! a sequel! Yay! this chapter was so cute! continue soon, will you?
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
yes, of course keep going for the sequel! awesome first chappie :)

dropsofjewpiter
delusional101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Oh! Keep going!
Creative Destruction chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Quit while you're ahead...I mean! -cough- continue! Lol. Don't be ridiculous. I think I just stole that from this chapter but anyways, don't be ridiculous! Of COURSE we want you to continue. Why would we not want you to keep going? Are you INSANE? ha ha. okay, obviously not...so hurry up and update!