Reviews for Ban Tsubasa: Midnight Wings
Cirien Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Another interesting chapter. I had a little trouble remembering who people were since it's been a while since I read the first two chapters, but after a little reading it was easy to catch up. The chapter was pretty good and the action sequences were well executed. I could picture what was going on, but you should use more graphic description on the nightmares. It was somewhat hard to imagine the biggest nightmare ever seen. Really, other than that, this has a lot of creative merit. Dude, when Tai wakes up his arm is going hurt so much! That's not going to be fun. :(

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "Nature, My Sanctuary." :D
Cirien Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
It's a brilliant idea, really. I like the idea of protecting people from nightmares. The only thing is that sometimes you put one person's speech with another's actions. They belong on seperate lines. It's proper grammar and it makes it easier to determine who's talking. Other than that, this could be pretty good. I'm going to stop reading for now though because it's 96 degrees-F where I am and it's sweltering in my room with a computer on, but don't worry. I'll come back on a day when it cools down a lot more.

Cirien

P.S. Thanks for the review on "I Knew She Was An Angel." I haven't read any Koontz, but I wanted to go for gory and shocking, so it looks like you felt that I hit the nail on the head! Thank you! I'm very proud of that story so a good review for it makes me feel great! :)
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Well, this is quite strange. It seemed to run like an anime cartoon in it's semi-randomness. The only thing that bothered me was that there was no reason for the teacher to punish him and make him stay after school. There should have been a reason. Also, if you choose to alter this, make the descriptions of the landscape and the characters more thourough, otherwise it can be a little hard to picture. Other than that, this could be going somewhere. I'll check out the next chapter or two.

Cirien

P.S. Thanks for the review on "All You Once Knew Is Lost." I plan to write more when I have some time. AS for Gray living or dying, I can't make any promises since his fate will depend on the situation at hand.