Reviews for wish
VanillaOreo chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Very poetic. I loved the way that It rymed. Nice work.
Hole Buddies chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
this is really well written it had a nice attitude 2 it
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I see a lot of these astronomically-themed poems around fictionpress, and they're all so gorgeous! I just love all the images in this. My only suggestion is to watch where you're ending your lines - the first line ends with "the," which is sort of a cop-out, since you should end where there's tension. Keep writing! :)
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I love this. It's so sad and hopeful at the same time. I really like the descriptive images, "galaxy drips through the torn sky," "seeping in black holes and celestial planets." The end is perfect.
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
"We'll stare at the dying stares / & make a wish"- that was beautiful. I loved it!
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
beautiful. it reminds me of those one nebula pictures.
Lest-U-Forget chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
love it! very powerful!

jess xoxo
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
mm this is gorgeous. i love the last two lines.

-naomi
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I have a thing for poems about stars. I don't know why, I just love them, especially this one.

Christine .
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Kinda eerie, but beautiful at the same time. The last two lines were especially gorgeous.
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I have been officially "wowed" for today. This is GORGEOUS. The flow, the wording, rhyming, imagery...All just major wows. I'm speechless. This is going on the favorites list. And so are you. Wow again.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
soaked with wonderful imagery. I just imagine this couple at the end of the world and even though the earth is falling apart they're caught in a super nova kiss. i love it, fantastic.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
'galaxy drips in through the torn skysolar systems fold & die'

i liked that bit.

well done.
midnight skies are scarlet red chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Reminds me of laying on my roof at night w/ my gf, lookong at the stars. (very intimate)

Good
XX Bleeding Crystal XX chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Dreamlike. I have to say this is one of the best poems I've read.

I love your simplicity and the way you can create an impressive image with just a few words.

Impacting and direct.