Reviews for i saw you
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I want to add this to my favorites, dammit.
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
beautiful descriptions here.
insomnia in dreamland chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
god this was so fucking emotional i almost started crying(im such a pussy for things like this)i cant explain it, it just captured me and drew me into it so incredibly deeply. i cant help but love this. *faves*
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
The first line on this was amazing. I loved the description. And as usual, the poem blew me away. It's very unique!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
o, damn girl, i love this one times a bajillion too, so amazing and pretty and simple yet cloud like and good imagery and this is amazing and youre amazing and just incredible job
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
so so very cute and sweet! i like the whole space thing and the last line was just adorable )) keep writing!
in theory chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
"I was almost dreamer sure"...that statement is so futile and paradoxical and just absofuckinglutely perfect. Love.
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Very cool image.
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
the poem jumps around like a bushytail rabbit from one great imaage to the next. the whole second stanza is fantastic and a half. i also liked the sounds of, "test tube ready." excellente! :)

love .
classic violet chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
you seemed to make baseball so beautiful. just, wow!

"collide with jupiter, knock pluto / from the solar maps / and come out of the dragon's jaw / with star scales glazed into the skin"

Dear Lord, those lines were perfect. Simply simply perfect. Beautiful poem.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
sweet, it kind of reminds me of some sort of science project affair in elementary school. nerdy love. :)
forsakensmile chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
The dreamy quality once again shines in this poem, but you've written much better.
i heart that guy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Very awesome imagery. I loved it loads, especially "making the whole science community arrive at my doorstep, test tube ready to break me down into organic dust." ha, love it. Keep it up!
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol Great images, awesome write.
mezzie chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
(you're right, it smelled entirely of boy)

-rubs eyes- oh, here i am. this is: a perfect write, all it should be. catches the beautiful half-blinded half-visionary and completely exalting sense of shooting hearts falling in love.

mezzie

and, your reviews are the bestest. they always make me feel better : )