Reviews for Dancing with Danger
WizardsGirl chapter 16 . 7/27/2007
Aw. That's sweet! But it draws the question, Why the hell are all the sweet, affectinet, hot men either gay or married? Life sucks for us single women. Ah, well, the strong survive and learn from obsticles they have to overcome.
WizardsGirl chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
O! Enigma! YAY! Lol! And Antino sounds REALLY interesting...lol! There goes my attraction to bad guys again!
WizardsGirl chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Okay, a nice twist came to mind. Rafael is working for the mob that's after Varano. And he's there spying with a plot to kidnap Varano, and Bernard has to sneak him away to somewhere. ANYway...It's a thought.
WizardsGirl chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
Cool. Lol! Bernard is now Fairy Boy! J/k lol!
WizardsGirl chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Very nice! I liked the whole "No more stitches!" thing. :)
WizardsGirl chapter 11 . 7/27/2007
Very nices! Can't wait to read more!
WizardsGirl chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Nice little drama with the pissy teach jumping to conclusions. (And the preview SO doesn't sound like crap! It sounds intrigueing!)
WizardsGirl chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
AWW! That is SO adorable! Keep it up! :)
WizardsGirl chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
Ah, ma petite, I'm getting to your work! I know I've said it before, and I'm betting I'll say it again, but...Keep up the good work!
WizardsGirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Very Nice! And I'm thinking that Bernard is a jeoleous of Sabastin and Jessie. Ah, oh well, Keep up the great work!
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Aw. Bernard is adorable! And, even though I prefer bad guys, I like him the most so far. Keep it up!._.( *;* )

(_U_U_)

Supposed to be a bunny but looks more like a gerble, don't it?

lol!
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I liked it! The whole, "Don't pity me" Thing WAS cute. Keep it up!
WizardsGirl chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Great. Nice little perverts there too, lol! Sound's alot like my cousin Chris was in there. LOL! just kidding! Keep it up!
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Me like-y. You know something funny, I have a charector (Not on here yet) who's a Russian Vampire and his name's Sabastin too, spelt the same way as well! Cool!
Amerez chapter 17 . 5/24/2007
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I really liked your story. All your character's are so sweet and stuff. I'm sure you already know about all the typos. Anyways, I hope you decide to continue it, since it's been a couple of months since your last update.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »