Reviews for Dancing with Danger
SerialXLain chapter 17 . 12/21/2006
"Well, at least I can marry my special someone," Ouch. That would've pissed me off if I was Bernard. O.o

Aw. Once again, I love Night and Rogue together. :D

I like how Bernard is with Rafael...kind of childish and cute. :D

And I know how it is with updating more than one story while dealing with school. Stressful. Yuck

xo
InsanePhoenix chapter 17 . 12/10/2006
at the beginning you said coison instead of cousin (just thought I'd point it out) LOL it is pretty fluffy but thats good :) I like finding good new stories and I like yours and ended up reading most of them :)
SerialXLain chapter 16 . 12/8/2006
XD I can tell you didn't proofread :P

Night's so sweet. _ He and Rogue together is sweet too. ;-;

I want to pinch their little cheeks.

Both the ones on their faces and...elsewhere. :P

xo
InsanePhoenix chapter 16 . 12/7/2006
Hey, I love your story, Bernards soo cute! hem...please update I love your style of writing and cant wait for an update on any of your stories :)
SerialXLain chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
Aw... Cute end of the chapter but I feel bad for Rogue :(

I like Night's name a lot...and Rogue's actually. Would it be okay if I snag the name Rogue for a future story of mine? :pleads:

XD

love xoo
Maris. S chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
O cliffie! x.x I understand about the whole school thing, believe me. I totally understand. Just update as soon as you can, yea? Anywhoo, I liked this chapter, but it was a little edgy at the end. I almost fell off of my computer chair because I jumpd up and I was all like, "What's going to happen!" I was so scared that something horrible was going to happen to Rogue. I'm really happy for him though about Night - !I wonder what the one condition will be!
Jayn chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
hey! last time i check there were tons of chapters to catch up on! when did i get to the end? *Snifles* Guess this means you'll have to update SOON so i have more to read! Please update!
Cherise chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
Hi, doll. I am so pissed right now, so I can't really say much, but I did read! Haha. I wonder if Rafael is going to tie into the mafia somehow.
SerialXLain chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
Oh my god I am SO SO SO SO sorry for taking so long to read this. It wouldn't open all the way for me so I only could get a few paragraphs in. :cries:

But thanks so much for the dedication!

This chapter was adorably cute. I love how the four get along so well. _ And the end of this chapter was adorable. :)

lovelovelove xoxoxo
Cherise chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
Yay! New character! *jumps* And I love how affectionate Varano is. I just find that so adorable. And I wonder how Rafael will react to Bernard's job if he's so overprotective?
ngt chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
Cute cute cute!I love this story is uber adorable.I can't wait for the next chapter.
aknut chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
yay! Someone else is coming! I can't wait for Rafeal's arrival! Mwahaha. He'd better arrive in the next chapter. *ahem* *cough*

anyway, how can Sab not like American food? Oh the horror! *faints*

naw, jk. I prefer Italian food too. Haha.

nice chapter! Update soon!
Maris. S chapter 14 . 8/7/2006
Yay! I feel special now! And no worries love! Your ideas are completlt original. *lol* I just usually say 'OMGravitation' instead of "OMG' (oh my god). I don't know, it's just something random that i do - The OMGravitations are a good thing though! Promise! And I'll always keep reading! I added you to my Author Alert list! So now... "I'll be watching your every update". *lol* teehee, Varano and Bernard are so cute together as well as Sabastian and Jessie. Is Bernard's cousin okeieso though with Bernard being gay? Or does he not know that yet? I hope nobody offsets anything with each other while he's there. *lol* And another favorite character of mine is Bernard's mom *lol* She's awesome!

Please update as soon as you get the chance to love!
SerialXLain chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Hm this was sweet and sexy at the same time... O.o The end was sweet but everything before that...no. XD

It was strange seeing Bernard being so...sexual haha. But it was nice too. :nods:

Love xoxo
Maris. S chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
*gasp* OMFGravtation! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I swear, I was so wrapped up in it, it didn't occur to me that there weren't anymore chapters to go to. I was like I have to read more! Have to read more! And then there isn't! *pout* But I rally do love this story. Like insanely so. It didn't have me bored at all! Please update as soon as you can! I'll be awaiting the next chapter!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »