Reviews for Dancing with Danger
Cherise chapter 13 . 7/30/2006
Since you've very easily become on of my favorite authors, I don't mind reviewing for you. I like that Bernard sticks to his values, even though he feels so stongly for Varano. So many times, Love is portrayed as the throwing away of your beliefs to become some new person.
aknut chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Hahaha! Nice chapter though very short. The Bernard's family thing was very amusing. :D
SerialXLain chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
Ahahah this chapter made me laugh a lot...

"I was Varano’s slut." and the swimming in the bathtub and Bernard's teasing with Twister...all made me smile _

Nice chapter.

Cherise chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Don't get mad...but I'm actually not a new reader. I'm so lazy, I can read stories up to 40 chapters without leaving but maybe one review. But I love you! *grins* I really do like the interaction between Bernard and Varano. They have a wonderful dynamic as a cople. And I love Jesse's character, too.
aknut chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
whoa. a loong chapter! Thank you so much for this. haha, Bernard's stitches has finally come off! Yay! LOL!

The wonder clarinet? What's that? I'm in a band too, and I play the clarinet. LOL.

Whee! You got a new reader that read all three of your stories! I'm happy for you, and I'm sure there will be others soon.

Continue writing your wonderful stories! Looking forward to your next chapter.

aknut
cherise chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Je parle un peu de francais. I love how well Varano and Bernard's relationship is progressing. I also like the story line. But I think you need a beta or editor of some sort, because a lot of your grammar isn't correct. I don't mean that in a mean or rude way. Just trying to help.
aknut chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
mwahahahaha! love ya for the long chapter! XD

lol. you're in band? what instrument.

btw, love benard's moral. XD
SerialXLain chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
I demand some more boy on boy action right now. XD

Sounds like Rogue's had it rough. Poor guy. I think he needs some hugs.

Yay Bernard's leg is almost better!

One thing...AIDS not aides. _

LOVE! xoxoxo

(Hope you get everything with your move/internet all cleared up and shtuff soon.)
aknut chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
haha, nice chapter again, continue writing. Just cause I'm curious... do you study art too?
SerialXLain chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
Ah Rogue is a cool name for a character... I like it. I also like the fact that you have stuff from the next chapter...it makes me excited XD

I understand what you mean in your review response... XD I didn't expect you to explain it all but thanks for doing so _

So Varano's in the mob...summary says...so he must have something to do with Rogue through that? Maybe? Meh well...I guess I'll just have to wait till next update to find out, huh?

Rachel chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
I'm back! I was just gone for a little bit.

This was a great chapter, I loved it. I can't wait for Bernard to have no stitches.

For names? I never really could remember that GREAT one, but I thought I had some nice ones. I was thinking along black so I thought maybe Onyx or Obsidian. I like Obsidian betetr because it sounds more exotic. Stone names are always nicer. I was also thinking Twilite or Eclipse, because Bernand seems to be sweet, yet he can get very naughty. I guess you can choose from those! If you want of course.

Great chapter. Update soon!
aknut chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
yay! Another chapter. Your stories make me happy! :D
SerialXLain chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
Phew. Okay. Took me a while to read it all but I've done it. Yes! XD

So.

I like it. I love loveloveloveLOVE! Sabastian and Jessie. Bernard's so cute. He's 18? He acts so much younger and more innocent.

I find it slightly odd that Bernard gave up on Sabastian so quickly and he and Varano came together fast, but that's just me. I'm not complaining though, 'cause I love Varano's attitude.

I also love the whole Valentine thing going between Jessie and him. Cutecutecute.

SerialXLain chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I sneezed. Anyway.

Hm I like stories with dancers. This is only the second one I've read that had dancers...XD And I started one as a joke but never finished .

Sabastian sounds sexy. Yum. I can't wait to read more of this _

Ai No Ame chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
This is me, Rachel. LOL, most of the time I can't sign in but today it worked!

I still haven't remember the name. It pisses me off, because it's right THERE, and yet I can't get. But when I do...yup, yup! Or maybe, I'll come up with a new one.

This chapter was so cute! Varano makes me laugh. I can't wait to see what your new story will be like. Thanks for the chapter. Update soon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »