Reviews for Dancing with Danger
aknut chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
yay! Another chapter! Keep it up!

Hahaha, I love Bernard. He's so funny!
Rachel chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
I did have a name...LOL. But I forgot it...if I remember it, I think it would be good for him! Thanks for letting me decide though. I feel so bad, wheelchairs suck. This was a good chapter though, update soon!
aknut chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
hahaha! Bernard really reminds me of someone I know..

Keep writing!
Rachel chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
OH! Poor Bernard...I felt so bad. I didn't think the danger would come so fast, but it shocked me! It was a nice surprise though. I was wondering if Bernard is going to have a stage name...you know, protection wise. Great chapter. Update soon!
Rachel chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Now I'm really curious. I like Varano alot too, and the chemistry is there. I just love how much Bernard is progressing! Soon he'll be one sultry kitten! Great chapter.
Rachel chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
It's so domestic, but nice. I can't wait for Bernard to hook up with someone. Does he have a stage name yet? I'll have to keep reading. Great chapter!
Rachel chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
It's cute that Sabastion is interested in Bernard. He's still a virgin in many ways, but he's becoming a good dancer. Great chappie!
Rachel chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
This is getting interesting. I wonder if he will keep his nickname and if Dame will find out. For being shy, he did very well!
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow, Sabastian is like a pimp, also. I like how you spelled his name. This was a good chapter!
aknut chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
yeah! you updated! Nice chapter. It was enjoyable. Pleaase update soon!
aknut chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
pls update soon!
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
the scene where bernard danced for sabastian was hot you've made a good beginning for a great story. keep on updating, and i'll read it 0)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5