Reviews for The Pale Bastards Truth
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
'(who‘d I have to sleep with to get here?/No one/love,/I don‘t even like sleeping inside myself)'

love that, very..the only word that works there is interesting. i don't know why it's so intriguing.

'let my bare feet pimp the sidewalk/like alabaster seashells/(I want the ocean;/I want the sunshine/when it‘s pale in October)/I want to start over'

i like that.

as for the ending, i think it would be so much mature and proffesional sounding if you ended it without the exclamation point.
Black Star4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
There are so many senarios that I see in this. You did a very good job here. (Kill the pale bastard.)
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Wow! You have such talent!

XoXo
Yuri Rai chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I loved this one, ooh, and just so you know haha, my "No Kisses" poem wasn't supposed to imply me wanting sex so bad... it was supposed to imply that I wanted to be with him so bad that I'd let him have sex even if I didn't want to.
Juz a Gurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Its a really nice work... cant say how i feel... but i rily love it!

thnx for reviewing my work! -Me
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This poem is amazing, so descriptive. There is so much anger streaming through the words that are dying to get out. "Say it" god that says alot, it speaks volumes in just two words. I love it.

Ps thanks for reviewing my poem it means alot.

Emily xx
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Such raw, awful emotions! I can feel exactly the way you feel from how you've written this.

I'm so sorry - please know that I hope you can get through this.

This is an extremely powerful poem.

Much love...TinuvielDork
Carp chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
"(who‘d I have to sleep with to get here?

No one

love,

I don‘t even like sleeping inside myself)"

Excellent lines. Raw, so full of power and feel. I'm usually not the biggest fan of really extensive poems, but that might be because I'm more of a say it like it is, cut the crap kinda girl. This poem really puts the exposing light on someone's life, which is also the biggest draw. Because to me, what seems to attract the best is the private things done in public. Poetry exposes that, writing, music, movies, plays, all of it can expose the private things to the public. I've taken a detour. Woops. Main point is: your words are harsh, sharp, and will make your readers blink. That's a good thing. Keep up the great work.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I LOVE IT. Omg. This is just incredible. Ah. The choppy part and the word choice and imagery and parenthesis and repition and everything was just perfection. Incredible. Just amazing.
like a lover chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh my god...I can't even string words together..this is just intense and makes me dizzy with the colour red.. and pale dead skin and rage.. I love it. some of your poems just make me stop and go "oh my god.." aloud and really feel in awe and inspired, and this is definitely one of them.
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
It's very raw and angry and bitter. I love it. There's so much anger in this and you pull it off without becoming cliche. Brava.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is so painfully impressive, I could see clearly the images you drew in your mind. You have a talent for expressing things many wouldn't even mention and for that I am truly impressed by you. Grear poem that I'll read again, no doubt.

Peace, Daze