Reviews for i dream of white
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Oh, love this piece and man do I wish it snow here in NC, great job with this different piece.
method acting chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Would you like to know something? April Fourth is my favorite day of the year. And it always has been. Do you know why? I'll tell you, that is the day when it always rains but the sun is always out. It's not real rain, you know? It's just cleansing. And it really is lovely, all fresh and gorgeous. Damp and cozy. This year, it snowed on April Fourth. I liked the last two lines.
Edraith chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Quite unusual, beautifully written and very sad. The image of snow turning to (one's own) blood is intruiging and I know how in certain moods one can get such associations... (though in certain moods one can get associations of blood with nearly everything *sigh*) In any case this is really well written, the purity and innocence of the snow turning to the pain and stain of blood may mirror the development of a life from innocence to experience (of pain etc), and I also like the contrast between "artificial warmth" in the last stanza and that natural, real whiteness of snow the poem started out with. Btw thanks for your review and for what you said there. The poem means a lot ot me and it's good to know someone feels similar... *hugs*
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
interesting. i really like the first stanza. nice imagery, and keep on going!
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
It snowed today.

Maybe that was the reason I was drawn to read this. I liked how you started off with a piece of nature and revolved it back into a more raw write. The last stanza there ends so soft and lovely (heartaching) Briliant in conveying your emotions across.