Reviews for The Spider and the Fly
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Short and sweet, but it packs a punch. There were some parts in there I particularly liked - the delicate gossamer-winged fly part, especially. Excuse my incoherence, but I really did like this piece. The spider and the fly are demonstrated in a more emotionally charged dance here - for example, when the spider occasionally makes obvious his true self in a cool smile. Great work! *favourites*
IlovetheCoreys chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow. This piece reminds me of the character Rick Murray in the TV show "Degrassi: the Next Generation". Very brilliant and creative!

Keep up your awesome writing!
Wonka's Scarlett Lollies chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
amazing. I love pieces like this...one big metaphor.
Shes Never Known Happy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this is good i liked itvery creative
Akana Akazen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wow... Creepily enough, this is a lot like a story idea I had late yesterday, even the kiss part. Of course, I came on here for the purpose of finding something similar and comparing/contrasting, so I guess I found what I was looking for.

Anyway, this is wonderfully done. It's short and straight to the point, perfectly metaphorical as intended.
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was great! You know, you could really elaborate on this idea and turn it into a longer story...just a thought.
lulujynxgemini chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
wow... that was good, sad, but good. it kinda hit home for me... i know a guy that's like a spider, in the way you've described this person. he's kind and gentle and lures people in, makes them lov ehim, then hurts them, hurts them bad...

anyways... this was good