Reviews for Pink
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
pinkie! that's so cute xD AAFDWYV seems to know quite a bit about him *cough* stalker *cough*
psykoteddy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009

...I LOVE IT! Ahahahahaha, that was funny, and cute. For some reason I can totally imagine two of my friends actually...doing all that. Sex included. Heh. I can't save you from My Humps since now that freaking song is stuck in my (twisted, dirty) mind now too...*pouts*. Thanks a whole lot, y'know? Anyways. On to your other oneshots...;)
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Sweet and funny..:D Nothing much to say, I guess. It did get confusing at parts...I like that it's uncomprehendable whether he was joking or being serious...:D Or both !
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hehe cute... In a sick, demented way :)

JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
god i love locker room sex! luved the humor here as well!
failte200 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007

Okay - so you had fun writing it. I get that. But... you're not all that bad, y'know. Pretty good, actually. Be a lot better if you'd stop TALKING TO THE READER - but like I said - you were having fun.

More angst! More fluff! Don't make it so easy for them!

"They had sex." "The end."

lol Fine. Be that way. I get the feeling your friends all read these things, and you're afraid of trying to look too serious. If so - get another account.

Let's try another one...
InsanePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
You really don't like writing endings, do you?
The Intelligent Designer chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was hilarious! I was almost crying from laughter at the end! I actually like the random interjection of "My Humps" Fits storyline, and I have that song memorized. Very Funny.
magalina chapter 1 . 12/10/2006

They had sex. The end.

Your stories are hilarious!
InstantOatmeal chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh, I was in flippin' hysterics...After the 'cough-furball' line I couldn't stop laughing until the end of the story! Your sense of humor is brilliant and coupled up with a bit o' yaoi/slash/MM, it is simply my dream story!

You've truly won me over!
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
*giggles hysterically*

I love you.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*snickers* Well, say all the bad things you want to about it, but this little ficlet made me laugh. I like laughing, thus I like the ficlet. *nods*
Wynter Ravenheart chapter 1 . 4/14/2006

really... it's soo funny ;;

but, don't put author notes in the middle of the fic... it completelly ruins the flow :/
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Insanely cute, insanely funny. My only objection is that it's so...messy somehow. But I loved it. It's very fresh!
Maris. S chapter 1 . 4/12/2006