Reviews for The Minutes March
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was really creative. I'm impressed.
allibabab chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Very thoughtful idea! You weave it so well into the story. :)

I love that you gave such a complete picture in so few words - the message of the piece is clear, and the ending lines are fantastic. Really nicely written. I'd try and give you some constructive criticism, but I can't really think of any.

(By the way, thank you for reviewing my story.
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow- really good - makes you think. I enjoyed this thoroughly!
Kiyume chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This was very sweet, and a little sad at the end. Definitely unorthodox, but it is wonderful in its simplicity. Continue writing, because I think I would enjoy whatever short or long pieces you churn out. Thank you for a short and worthwhile read!
La Gitane chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very charming concept, and you do write nicely. I particularly liked the description of the grandmother's winking - that was done very well. And of course, the whole thing felt quite metaphorical.

I thought your paragraphing was fine, and I liked your last line. My only quibble, actually, would be with the memories themselves. They were a little ...unoriginal. Three out of four were to do with fairly cliched things - sunlight, moonlight, nature's winds. I would keep the light over the lemonade, because that was uniquely written, and find some other memories to replace winter winds and moonlight. Things less worn out.

Just a suggestion, though! Generally I think it was a very strong piece. :)