Reviews for What Happened?
i-rite-gud chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I liked the poem. I don't agree with it in the least though. I'm not gay, but I am a Christian. Just because a wedding is for two men or two women, it doesn't suddenly make it unholy or not sacred. That's my opinion.
Just-try'en-to-speak chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Yeah i undestand what ur saying, i really dont like how Ok it's became, i mean it will never stop but i'm not happy people are acepting it or liking it even.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
this is so true...so true...and as a Christian as well I strongly agree with the part where you said what happened to Adam and Eve, etc..great job..
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
My feelings exactly! I belive that "Adam and Steve" is a sin- I have nothing against homosexuals, but I do believe it is a sin- I don't believe people are born that way. Just look at the way we are made- reproduction would be impossible were there only one gender in the world. That one fact alone is enough)to say that it is not atural to be homosexual. I am so thankful that you are bold enough to state what you feel- no matter what others think. God be with you always- Maranwe Telrunya
helpless-pretender chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
The sad thing is that it's true. People are saying that it's genetic when it's not. God had created Adam and Eve, man and women are supposed to be attracted to eachother, but nothing anyone can really do about it because society has gone mad. This topic doesn't get to me as much as some of the other topics that God had talked about in the Bible but society just sucks..lol, keep on writing God bless! p.s. thanks for reviewing my poems!
Insane-Rassbery chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
(And we go on to part 2... :)

You know my dad told me about this book he read in colage. It was called Life after Life and told of several of people who had near death experiences. All the people who died from natural causes had relitively the same experience(a white light that they felt were pulled twords, and they saw faces all of thier deseased loved ones, when they were suddenly pulled back). The book also had experiences of people who tried to commint suicide and were somehow saved. They descibed thier expieriece to be hellish, and nightmarish.

My dad aslo told me about his Gramother who had a alomost died from a heart attack. She had never read the book, and she described the same thing (A white light,and then she saw everyone she loved that had died).

My great gramother was Jewish.

The reason my dad told this story is becuase I was going through a rouph period of my life and he didn't want me to commit suicide, but the story works well in this situation. Unless my grandmother was lying, why would she have the same experience of someone who was going to go to hevean if she wasn't?

And yes, I do think being a good person will cut it. If it doesn't, too bad. You've met a Jew who won't change her mind. In the end I don't thing religon really matters. It's how many people you help, not how many you convert. Religon is belief, not fact. You should remeber that.

you take respect of creation, I'll take respect of people. -Insane Rassberry

P.S. The peom was well written though I don't agree with you. However I respect your opinion. I just want to say that. i liked how you got your point across without forcing it down our throats.
Rynx chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Good Job. I like it AND I agree with it. Double bonus!
Susurrent Threnody chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Those are my sentiments exactly. very well put.
Contagi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I don't agree with a word you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire.
RANDOM chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I'm sorry you think that way. It's sad that you think so selfishly! People should be allowed to do what they think right or best for themselves. If they want to be gay or lesbian, let them! I'm not that way, but I do think that people deserve their rights! There's nothing bad about being different, it's just hard fpr SOME people to understand how they feel 'cause they want everyone to be like them! What cruel and selfish thinking!
NurseDelilah chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Honestly, good poem. quite well done.

But I must ask you, what in goddess's name were you rambling about in my "Pordeath" poem. I honestly could not understand your meaning. Did you not get my point or something? Truly sorry if I made you vomit O_o
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I'm a lesbian and it's not my fault that I'm in love with a girl okay? I would LOVE to have a boyfriend and get married to have kids, but I'm not attracted to men, I just don't like them! I'm not trying to ruin the world's balance alright! I respect your opinion of a natural marriage, but I want to get married too one day, I want to have all the rights that heterosexuals have...I'm sorry, I'm not dissing your poem, I'm just tired of not being able to love without being critizied...Keep up the great work!
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I respect (not agree with) your opinion, though I'm sure many others don't, so that was very brave of you. I like how you're so strong about how you feel. That's always good in a poem. _ Keep on writing!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I respect your opinion but I see no lies in the way that most people live their lives - if they were lies then they wouldn’t be living the way that they are. Creation, yes can only ever be between a man and a women (or science) but marriage is more of a governmental contract anyway. Why can’t people love who they love without being judged? Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.