Reviews for Nightcap
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15
That was really good...i liked it.
hiddenwonders chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
WOW! That was AWESOME/AMAZING. I'm not exactly one for action fiction because sometimes you can't tell what's happening of feel the stress/emotions that the characters are going through, but you did it so well that I didn't mind, in fact you did a great job and hit the nail on the head. I guess I wish I understood Shantra and why she did what she did a bit more, but otherwise it was pretty stellar. Congrats and great work. I loved that it even had morals without being preachy!
kaida no jigoku chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
that was so amazing! my heart was beating sofast from the suspense. that was pretty sick. 2 _
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I really enjoyed this story, great job!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh My fucking god. JEEZ that freaked me out, the whole time i was like ahh end end end end end. And the people and and jeez. All I can say that it was AMAZING like everything else I've read by 't wait to read more.

Love Middi
spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
interesting...kinda harsh just to teach someone life's lesson through...haha...
RavenSnakeWolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was positively terrifying and utterly beautiful all at the same time. I loved it.
Alice Quinto chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Brilliant...
FrozenRose313 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
woah. that was intense. i about died when-oh wait, right, can't give away teh story. anyways, i like your writing.

thanks so much for reviewing all my chapters, it completely made my day you have no idea. nobody was reviewing and it sucked-then i checked my email to find your six reviews. it was great.
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
wow
Lyralis chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I really liked this story. I found the characters personalitys facinating. Especially Shantra. She was a killer,yes, but I just found somthing about her one or two typos and theres one place...*walks off to find it* ah, here we go."Marcia was thrust forward, deeply hitting the door"I thought 'Deeply hitting the door' was a bit awkard for the wording, but other than that this story was absolutly great! I will probably re read this a lotXD
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow, that was one hell of a thiller. Hah, that 'fucking under the influence' bit was cute...So anyway, back to the review. This was a nice one shot; I have to admit it was kind of odd reading it; but only probably because I'm not used to reading thrillers by you, or thrillers in had all the qualities of a good short: Memorable characters, a pants-wetting thiler,heart-pounding moments, and,hell,even drugs and sex. Who doesn't love that anyway? Hah, just were 1 or2 typos, but no biggie. Like you said you wrote it at 4 AM. By the way I love the line at the end: "As if watching the tragic finale to a personal memoir" Beautiful. Well I'll shut up no since his review is long enough. Keep up the great work!
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This story is very deep, and really makes me think and appreciate things. Great job!