Reviews for Battle of the Sexes
basketballgirl89 chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
good story but waiting for story to take off
basketballgirl89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
i like where this story is going. i hope you continue this story since i see you really havent written alot since you've you to favorites.
Dirty.Laundry chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Well, I think the way it starts out sounds like it is in the middle of something. Like you could add a few chapters or maybe even books before that starts. And then I love the second part. I suggest that you continue that story and expand it. -nods-
catharsis7 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
i like the story as it is, i hope you still plan on continueing with it.
Remington chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
I love the story so far. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Keep it up!
chosenchic chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Hey just found this story today and its pretty good. A couple of grammar problems here and there but overall, I found it enjoyable.

Update soon!
Starleaf chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I like it! The first chapter is good, but I'm sort of confused... they're already enrolled in the school? What is their cause for enrolling? And if they're 16... wouldn't they already be enrolled? Heck, I dunno. I'll read on and see :)
Lindy chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Well, of course I'm reviewing! I absolutely love the idea and your writing style.

Doot si, sorry for spamming your review box. It's just...showing you how much I love your story..? In my own special way.

Update quickly. I was so disappointed with Chpter 3. It was, like, 3 lines long. How's that supposed to feed my appetite? -gonk- Oh well, not to worry..not to worry!
Lindy chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
But the point is that I'm reviewing, eh?
Lindy chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
So my reviews will be short.
Lindy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I'm sleepy.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
okay. well the two chapters I read are great. i really like them. i can't wait to read more~mel
mippon chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
...OH MAN! I need a chapter!

XP

EHH.
mippon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
HOLY SHIZNIT! I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED NICOLE, AND SHE HAS A BROTHER NAMED FRANKIE!

ahem.

...O_O

Yeah. Cute and stuff... but it's unrealistic for me because of my friend and her brother... XDD
Queen of Autumn chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
It's a great chappie! *jumps up and down* please hurry and update soon! -x- Feronia