Reviews for Holiday's spirit
in theory chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I've lost count of how many times I've said this, but I'll say it again seen as you seem desperate!

To format poems with no doublespaced lines;

1. upload your document. A link should appear that says "Document upload a success: preview?" or something vaguely like that. 2. Click it and you'll enter the editing phase.3. This bit is hard to explain. If you want a line to NOT have a double space before it, go to the beginning of it and press delete ONCE. It will join the line above it, don't panic or press anything else. Hold shift down and press return once, and the line should go down just underneath, and not skip a line. 4. If that doesn't work you're screwed cus it works for me! If you want any more formatting help just email me _

I think to be perfectly honest the title has been recycled so much that readers barely notice the actual sassyness of it anymore. So a bit of advice would be to find a slightly slinkier one that still fits. Besides that though, the content is great. Can't flaw it. Nice work.

truly
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
beautifully depicted scene... i felt i was in that jazz club, absorbing the hot. sticky free-flowing notes. excellent poem!