Reviews for Karma
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love the images here. They're particularly powerful ones that work really well with the point you're trying to make. Again, though, I'm not really too fond of the things in parentheses. Is there any other way to work those ideas into the poem without the parentheses? They're sort of just distracting.

-Othello
AshleyElizabethx3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
this perfectly catches the feeling of when you hurt someone you really care about and they're such a great friend that you can't stand to realize you hurt them. and i can really relate to wanting them to hurt you back after hurting them even though they just won't do it. i like how you incorporated parentheses also. it's beautiful all together.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Splendid.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aah the last line just tears me apart, it's beautiful.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
wow... amazing as always. can you let me know how to get rid of the double stanzas? thanks a bunch.

Great poem, can totally witness your conflicting emotions.

keep it up.~Em
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
The last line made me sad... I can relate to the feeling you write about.
Cait Street chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh, this is amazing! Its a mixture of dark and light thoughts. I really liked it. Awsome job!
callmebelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
beautifully written. i especially like the parts in parentheses... it gives the poem some extra depth. amazing!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
i like how you put your heart into this piece, lovely work!

keep writing!
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved the last line of the whole poem, it totally just was the icing on the cake, you know? Thanks for reviewing mine! I loved this alot.
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Glaciers ripping up and tearing down,

Leveling all without a small frown,

Of this our love would make a gold crown,

While in our sorrows we in salt drown,—

Warm sweetness of Thy kiss burns brightly,

¿How then could poor soul behave knightly,

When torn by its doubts and fears nightly?

Yearning for Thy touch given spritely,—

¿Is it Fate or Nature this affair,

That enticement should require such flair;

And that screams from us should rend clear air?

When all that we long for is, "I care."
violet bones chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i really like this. it seems kind of like a paradox between love and anger. i could feel the emotion. very very nice!

love, violet
by His blood chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
thanks for your review. i like angst as well, even though it hurts a lot of the time to see that some amazing people are in a lot of pain. i've read almost all of your writing and i think all of it is amazing. sorry i never review, i'm really bad with that but i really do think you're a great writer and i really do adore all your poetry. i can relate to all the heartbreak and tears and all of it, and i'm sorry for everything. this poem is just as amazing as everything else you write - the format, with some parenthesis, is very effective and adds to the poem, which is great on its own. strong and powerful, i can feel all the emotion flowing through the words, and that's important. your writing is always so fresh and original, it's not the same cliches or the same format, and that's what i love most about it. please keep writing!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Lovely poem. I have felt this way as well and I must say that you captured this wonderfully.