Reviews for it's all you can do
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Everything seems designed to hurt some people. Other people can be so damn cruel. I hope that it works out for the best in the end, try not to play her game, you are better then that.

Keep it up.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow... this is so fucking(excuse language) beautiful. The first two lines are perfect and the last one really is a perfect ending for this piece, excellent work!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
A girl is tearing you apart and guys are tearing me apart. This is almost the same exact way those jackasses make me feel, keep your head up. It's not easy but I think you'll be ok.
by His blood chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i'm so sorry that you're still going through this. you don't deserve to feel this pain, no one does, but especially not someone as talented and amazing as wonderful as you. and if she can't see what she's doing, then she's not worth your time ... anyone who can't see what you're worth isn't worth (much of) anything themselves. and i can relate to this, a lot. with my 'friends,' with a lot of people around me ... with 'her.' and the last line, 'i care(d) that much about you,' really struck me for some reason. don't know why. this was shorter than most of your work, but it's still very powerful, strong and i really, really liked it. please keep writing, it helps ... trust me. good luck with everything.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
true, but yeah, friendship's a bitch sometimes. nice work with this. love the side lines.