Reviews for French Class
osheen batra chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Why
steffxnie chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Haha, I think this is a wonderful collection of haiku about French! It's cute & funny. Really like this! Very relatable as well because I took french a few years ago and let's just say it wasn't enjoyable. D:
Honor Bound chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
funny. how teh heck do you pass taht clas, and why keep takin it? good job on this
Anaare chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
A very humorous collection, which I have enjoyed reading. Well done!
LavenderFox-Daisy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
wow very fiesty, God its that bad?well i have a media teacher whose taght me at max only two sentences on the actula modules and of cousre thrwoing paper balls at eahcother. knows hgow it feels. i like the simplicity of thisreally cool- the bit in french and english. go girl- thankls for making this statement!
myno chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
ah yes, foreign languages- regardless of how long I study them, I never seem to really learn them. I actually attend school in swedish, and have for the last two years- I can speak it decently now, but even after two years of immersion my vocabulary is limited and my grammar often incorrect. It's the fourth foreign language I've studied, and I can't remember how to speak the other three, so it all feels quite pointless at times. Ah well- I'm enjoying this collection, light and humorous.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I find it incrediblu adorable in English and I am just smitten by the French language (it is so pretty) entirly; it is so pretty-cute.

~* Noelle
ode to a firefly chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
*sniff sniff* Yes, he will be missed. You should give this to him next year. (

Christine
bright horizon splash chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
aw this is short but it's really sad. wraps up the year nicely, i'd say. i will so miss those french days.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Pretty good poem. I hope your summer goes well.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, ~SirScott~
noa748 chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
haha this series is really good. I know how you feel...I have french class right before lunch. It's torture!

~noa~
ode to a firefly chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
Hooray for muffins and Arthur! D x 2!
ode to a firefly chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Oh, it's *so* true! The food in France was really yummy...especially the chocolate and tiramisu ice cream. M...now I want ice cream. Darn it. P

~Christine .
Cailin Gealghaireach chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Oh, I know that feeling!By the way, this is a really good series!
water lily nymph chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Shea, why are you talking to your book again? Love this series. It's priceless.~*
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »