Reviews for To Call Her Own
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i love your writing style.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Beautifully written. I'm a writer at Fanfiction. I write mostly "angst". I love your style of writing!
Kaye90 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i'm not sure i understandbut i feel like i shouldremind me to come back to it...it's beautiful
Chaotic0ne chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This story breaks my heart; I really feel as if I owe someone a long-overdue hug. I liked your unique idea of singling out the reader (especially the guys) and how it forces the reader to connect with the girl in the story. Very cool. Well done.
AtrophicGaze chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
this might be silly but,

do you know that feeling you get sometimes, when you read, or hear, or see somethign that just connects up with a part you?

like, you understand it in more in your heart then in your head?

that is the feeling this story gave me. It's not *losing* love, its being abandoned by it.

you captured that perfectly in your words.

Very, very nice. very sincere.
Stylo chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is beatiful. It's a stil form of eloquence which, though unmoving, seems to sway to the lilting music. Gorgeous.

I love it, I honestly love it. It made me think of one of those wind-up dolls dancing on those music boxes. It was amazing.

Wow. The best I've read on FP for a while now. )

*Bambam*
Randomisation chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
oh mi god that is amazing! bloody hell its so good!
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wonderful story! I loved it. It was so deep. I'm going to go read your other stories!
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
very haunting and lilting in a way. cool! cheers-rabbit
angelicdust chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
wow... was that good or what?..damn! one of the best ive read in ages.. at fictionpress! awesum job! keep it goin!... jus check onlil gramatical errors they take the beauty away...just go through it once and check them up! gr8 work nonetheless.
Lalage chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Your talent is really amazing. The imagery and the deeper message were effectively used. I greatly applaud you. And I probably spelled applaud wrong.
PearlinTheMist chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
the elequence with which you wrote this story, the emotion you put into it, I'm going to see if you have anymore writings because that was truly amazing. The words, the imagery, the message, or at least what I took from it. That was an amazing piece. Great job. Keep writing
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
The deeper portion of the story is very nice, but the literal figures make no sense.