Reviews for Ghouls of the Sidewalk
PhoenixAura chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WOW!

You are a brilliant writer! I've just read through roughly six or seven of your poems/stories and you have this amazing sense of description that makes me green with envy! You're extremely talented!
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
So true! There is no such thing as enough gothic goo...

I really loved the metaphors in this one, but in the sentence "Could you always see what lied beyond the...", I think the word 'lied' is supposed to be 'lay'. But that's a small error, everything else was great.

P.S. :I'm sorry I don't have time to review your longer pieces, I have exams coming up. But I've glanced through some of them, they look good D
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I love your style of writing so much. To put it simply, it's gorgeous. "What words could have slipped from those teeth that could make me quiver like a violin string?" Beautiful...
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Nice, I admire your brilliance :) I particularly liked how the admiration of the girl towards him were so clear. Nice work.

Thanks for the review and no, I wasn't offended at all, i tend to forget to read over it when I type it down. heh...
Chaotic0ne chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
The very first impression I get of this story is that of admiration. I felt it as the narrator did... Once again, you bring your audience right into the story with you. Well done.
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i like these little slice of life deals. really cool and -rabbit
angelicdust chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aw... uve got this awesum way of putting things out that i like soo much...damn! u write awesum.. i cant get over it.. just that... vampires is not my kind, romance is though..;)... mayb if i read sum of urs.. ill like them beter.. :D...awesum wrk... chk out da gramatical errors again..