Reviews for Goodbyes
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
goodbye too! i'll miss you but hope that you come back eventually. i can totally relate with the beginning. poetry really does make you naked against the paper. i'm on deviant art but i got no like graphic art it's transaltanticism - don't have much up though. thanks for everything. and i really do hope you sort through stuff. because you know what? you write crap, you write brilliantly - it comes with the territory. you just got to figure out how to sort through the crap and perhaps someone else's trash is someone else's treasure. because words are precious things that touch ppl's lives. just remember that. bye...
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
ohmyeffingod. i feel like such a bitch right now, you have no idea. this stupid review is like a month late & i feel awful. cos i really liked you. i really did. whenever i read your writing, something inside me just... light-ened up. i don't even know if you're gonna read this, but godknows i really hope you do. because i honestly had been checking up on you when i noticed you stopped writing, and im like 'wtf' and then this... and god...let me tell you something, . . work was beautiful, and you just cant see it. but it really is, it's gorgeous. you're 're an amazing writer, a creative, incredible individual, and i know you're thinking, 'why the HELL would this bitch care when it took a month for this?' but... i swear... i feel so awful. and you were worth something.i hope you come post something. atleast my sake... or if not mine, the people of fp who love your work. cos i know i cant be 're amazing. dont forget sorry if this sounds cliche. im sorry.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
I am truly sad to see a writer say this. And I believe everyone on this site are writers at heart, because they wouldn't take the time to post writing and review other writing if they didn't care. Some people may know more than others, but those who know less aren't any lesser people because of that. Don't give up on your dreams. Don't question yourself. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything. Don't question whether you're an artist. If you care enough, it will always be with you, and that is what truly makes an artist, not good grades in school. I hope you do choose to share your work with others, because we all need to be there for each other. Even if you don't post on this site anymore, keep writing. :)
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I guess this site teaches us to grow up. It showed us how we first were Simple and complete, and how we were all slowly broken down by the teenage years. I've written things so raw on this account that I just had to get away for a while and be just another anonymous. Thing is, it's so much easier to write fiction than poetry sometimes because it hurts less. I don't think you can just forget about writing though, because it's just like forgetting yourself. But we're all going to take our leave someday, and even though I'm sad that you're leaving now, it's still your decision. I hope it all works out for you.

truly, chaos
Arwen Starfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
no, what are you talking about? Old timer's time to leave? it's the old timers that we need to stay. We need people who know what they are talking about in their reviews. If you don't write any more stories, for the rest of your life, at least stay and help other authors, with your experience.

Don't give up. Please don't give up. Don't give up on us, don't give up on yourself. I can see how you hate that you gave away your secrets, but if you really don't want to write about them anymore, write about something that isn't true, or write poems describing what you think about the world around you. Your can write poems stating facts, if you want. I wrote a poem asking a seahorse why he was called that. Infact, I am doing a series of poems like that.

Even though this letter made me and my other friends on FictionPress extremely sad, I will say that it is one of the best written goodbye letters I have read. Your build up tension brought me into what you were saying and your reasons made sense, even though I can't agree with all of them. And your ending, it made me so sad, but it was very well written, a nice closing.

I hope you read this, and realize how much we care,

Arwen Starfire