Reviews for On My Ceiling
Gabi chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
i am not sure if i ever reviewed this one for you but i love it and it's probably one of my favorites... :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
interesting descriptions... well done.. tahnks for your review
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Beautiful, lovely, and so fricken' beautiful.

* Noelle
BlueWolfGirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Wow. I don't really like religious stuff pushing it's ugly head to me, but I like both your poems here.
Gabi chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
wow..this is probably one of the most amazing things i've ever read.
Killing Karma chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oddly enough, when I saw the summary for this poem, I instantly thought about blowing it off, because I'm not religious at all, and the thought of God seems to repulse me. But I gave it a try,and I found that I like this poem a lot. It's very well written, quite metaphorical, if you ask me.. and it contains a lot of imagery, with a large message.

Great work. I'm looking out for more of your stuff.
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Long time no read. Sorry.

This poem strikes some really strong images. Myself, I've always been creeped out looking at a guy hanging on a cross, and for some reason it kept bringing the image up.

Very powerful.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
this is an amazing image to portray - very original, and i can really imagine it... wonderful work.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like the idea that he can't escape what he's created - like he made us so vulnerable and fucked up and now he has to face the fact that none of us are angels. Well said. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
hey maria chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
"Crank high anorexic whore/of a God/begging/for/release"

Love the length of this; it's short, yes, but the reason it's so powerful is because it's so concise. Great imagery too, especially in the first stanza. Great job.
diffident chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
A very unique and rare perspective... I adore this. Magnificent. I find it ironic how, though God is "all skin and bones / Broken and bleeding / all alone" and a "crank high anorexic whore", you still maintain that his name and pronoun be capitalized. Interesting & extremely intriguing.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow...depressing, but wonderful imagery. I really loved it.