Reviews for Recording Implosion
Rubyme chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Pure poetry.

Scarey to know how many people go through this...
Rubyme chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Man oh man, gotta love it.
BassAndTreble chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very interesting. The way you wrote it is very effective, with the use of the bolding and italics and the flowing thoughts. After readng Ch. 3, I'm beggining to understand what's going on... I think.

Anyways, keep writing.
blessed-dragon chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Whoa. This was so short and yet it said so italics and bold font and underlines were odd and confusing as was the rambling, and yet it all made perfect sense, at least to me. Each sentence ran into the next just like thoughts do, constantly coming and going with no real down time, like a freeway or something. It was really quite good. I'm not quite sure what point it is the girl is trying to make, although I could certainly relate to one sentence in the first chapter. You had written something about just wanting to light up. I could totally relate to that job!
roxylovlywriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
i thought it was a little weirdsry
Shooting Fire chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I like it. One of the few streams of consciousness that actually makes sense to me.. somehow.. I think we all get weird thoughts like that sometimes. This is good. Keep writing.
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hmm... intrigueing... I like your use of bolding, underingline, etc. Very affective.

I'm interested in you writing and if this continues, whoopee!