Reviews for Porcelain Heart
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I forgot how amazing you were at ending your poems! Every word had a sincere expression and I loved it. Porcelain was he perfect fragile metaphor. Very well done.
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is a beautiful poem. It's so sad and cuts really deep, yet there's a kind of sweetness.

LXF
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Sometimes, you really have a way of paralleling your writing to shit happening with me... i think that may be why i've always liked it so much...
Not Called Rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Very nice. Touching, and very moving. I like the idea of a porcelain heart, and this is very well done. Thank you.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
heyy... wow awesome work! I love it. the complexity yet simplicity of it all. Beautifully worded. Perfect ending.

Write on,-Em
putz-6 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I loved this, you did an awsome job as always _
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
i love it! great writing as usual! i love the guarding the secrest bit.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow, this is beautiful. it sounds, to me, like a poem after a breakup. sorry if i'm takign this wrong. but if i'm right, i like the way you wrote it. mournful and beautiful, unlike most of the soppy breakup poems. i especially loved theses lines 'Mending the cracks and fixing the deep gashes,guarding the secrets that were her nightmare flashes' and the ending. great poem
arcane devices chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Ooh quite angsty... Great metaphor, and imagery. I look forward to your next piece. - ADD-san
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Mm. I think that everybody living their lives has experienced something like this. I know I have..

Great poem.

Keep it up!
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
i liked the way you wrote this, and i really loved the last verse especially. the last line was very strong even if her heart was about to wonderful imagery in this.
Herminia chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like your poem. I love the tone. It's so solemn, which makes it all the more better considering the suicidal/depressing topic. Great job. You described it beautifully.

I really liked this: "every drop fell across your palms,/staining,them with her painful memories"

Wonderful!
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Alex this must definately be the best poem you have written to date! I love the way you express the ending that her little heart is about to break i feel that way all the time. And the secrets that were her nightmare flashes? Where are you getting this from because it is excellant! I honestly think you should keep up your writing Alex because it speaks about your soul so clearly and by your words you are helping so many people. Keep it up!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Amazing poem. I especially like the first stanza.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was beautifully done, such emotions and the images that your words invoked.

Keep it up.