Reviews for laced with nitroglycerin
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Beauitful. Sab,solem,and short. Amazing.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
'each letter was laced with nitroglycerin as i' I love that line. I think out of all your really short ones this is one of the bests.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
"covering my pain and the shame of the scars across my body"

That line is beautiful such an amazing piece you used a creative word;nitroglycerin I havent heard that word used in poetry before and you pulled it off nicely.

Excellent work! Keep writing!
left-handed lovers chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Oh, wow.I can relate to this. If someone asks why I do it, I don't tell them why, but... sometimes it slips is beautiful. Definite fav.

I hope you feel better.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
just how personal you can dare to be is amazing. love the poem, too, & the way the brackets don't just bring a different perspective but make it a completely different poem. lovely when read either way, though, & simple but polished nicely in that really natural it-just-came-out-like-that way.

kait
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i love the honesty in this. great job, it really worked and the parenthesis was gd. nice job!
diffident chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very intense. One question: is the "your" supposed to refer to your step-mom as well? When my mom found out, I wouldn't speak a word about it to her. Only when we were having one of those common fights did I scream at her why. And of course, it was her. / "I know, I know, it's all my fault." But whatever. I really really enjoyed this. There's absolutely nothing like a poem you can relate to like this. Magnificent.

marie

PS: I hope you find yourself happier, too. :)
randompoetry chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I liked it. I enjoyed the short length and I liked the descriptiveness of it. Great job.