Reviews for How To Write A Fight Scene
samin chapter 10 . 11/26/2020
thank you! your guide actually helped me a lot! so thanks a million
J25TheArcKing chapter 10 . 7/16/2019
Wow thanks..
I appreciate it from you writing these how to, tips and advice of writing some fight scenes.
This guide was useful and helpful.
J25TheArcKing chapter 6 . 7/16/2019
Quite the hard work writing swarm battles.
I'll do the best I can...
J25TheArcKing chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
Wow nice one, that was entertaining...
J25TheArcKing chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Alright thanks... I'll go read through all of this...
FadeToBlackNinja chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
Thank you for this! I really needed this because most of my stories (Or my upcoming ones) Have a bunch of fights in them. Especially my current story Hollows Eve. So I really appreciate this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Can't get log in to work but has to say thanks for this. Ok going to be writing a multi-chapter full of fighting multiple character Bleach AU fic soon and these tips definitely helped me look forward to writing good fight scenes!
poetme chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
love it you could probably win an award for this
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is choice. Thanks.
Sapphire chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
OMG! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this has helped me! I was in desperate need in some fighting/action tips since I'm weak in that category and this was perfect! I am so happy my friend recommended this! It has helped me so much in writing fight scene in my fan fiction! so thank you once again!

-Sapphire
StormFighter17 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
What about the main character fighting animals? Isn't that something entirely different?
ThemSoundWaves chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
For some reason it won't let me log in. But I'm writing a scene for Transformers. And for my fight scene its one (Jazz) going crazy and battling a lot of Decepticons. There are people around him trying to help or whatnot, but I'm not to good with details.

Yes, details, all those juicy words inbetween other words, the descriptive words, big words. I guess you could say my vocabulary isn't quite 'spot on.'

Could you possibly PM me and help me out a bit? My FF name is ThemSoundWaves. Thanks!
Emerald Tsukino chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I am starting to work on my story more. It basically opens up with a series of ten fights, each with a different skill. I have always been afraid of fight scenes but I know it is important to my story. I am glad you posted this.
Kalikedeshi chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I'm not really sure if this is a good fight sequence, so please help me if it's good. It's a really short fight sequence, I'm not really sure if it's a fight or what but whatever.
"I took my ACR up, aimed at the robot's head, and pulled the trigger a few times until the thing was sparking all over and dropped dead."
Is it any good?
(p.s this is a crossover between COD and ME)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Thankyou sooo much, I was strugging wih a sword fight scene betwen an apprentice and her master and this helped me so much, I'd had writers block for ages :)
162 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »