Reviews for aaron in parentheses
The Gentle Troubadour chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow. After your rude and inappropriate attack on 'Muslima' I really expected you to be one heck of a good writer. I mean, it seemed like you were making your pronouncements from some form of moral high ground, and who but a brilliant writer would do that? It looks as though you would, my dear. This poem is not only technically rotten, it is also the icing on the cake of mediocrity. And your other poems are just as half-formed. But this one, this one is bad on so many levels I just had to comment. 'Shitty vodka'? 'Stained bedsheets'? Oh please...enough already. You're making some of us sick. To celebrate love is one thing, but to celebrate vile one-night stands and infidelity is another.
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i thought it was interesting... but it was an ok poem.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Without having ever heard of Aaron or Bret Boone until I read this, I still enjoyed it immensely. Well, not "enjoyed." I found it sad and bitter, but above all, realistic. It's really good.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
this is really good. I'm really glad you haven't gone for the pretty words and loadsa sex style...this is much more classy. Seems like most poems I read on this kind of topic are just full of seductive imagery and the like, but this is deeper. This is genuinely sad, genuinely moving. The last 7 lines are excellent. I love how he's only 'a little bit sad'. Great piece.
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Awsome poem. i love this like "His life has become a series od anonymouse motels" It makes me think of a song i know but thats not the point. awsome poem.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i love the line the taste of Bret at the back of his throat. beautiful beautiful. nice work.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 4/12/2006