Reviews for Ever Been Bored?
NadNad chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Haha! How have I ever not been bored? I like it, great job.
forget me not forever chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
HA!

the minute drawn tree, the stupid teacher looking at you, even though you're the only one that's even doing the right thing, etc.

you've captured exactly the way i feel during school. The poem was refreshing, and it made me laugh. (which is sometimes difficult.)

GRADE A!

peace.

foregetmenot
ruledbythenpen-crimsonrunsthru chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I don't know what type of writing background "to the ends of the earth" has, but this is a very good piece...I could actually see it performed as a pop tune...it's fun, angsty, most people can relate to the situation (who aren't teachers' pets!lol!).

Everyone has there own unique style, and not even all my pieces rhyme...so does that mean that the piece has no positive impact? Or strong impact for that matter? Again, this is a great piece.

To quote one of my pieces "you gave gifts/use them and don't look back"
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I like the repetition of the last verse. Really brings the whole thing home.

I think, however, that it would flow better if you stuck to one rhyme scheme. At first it seemed like you were rhyming a, a, b, b then a, b, a, b and I thought you'd go back to the former again and repeat the pattern. But the two seperate rhyme schemes got kind of wierd and jumbled, instead of adhering into one cohesive... thing. If that was confusing, sorry. :D;; It's kind of hard to explain over the internet.

I still liked it though. You definitely have the right idea.
lostx chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
: )! (I forgot to sign my last review). That reminds me of being at school...it never ends, all day. : )!
FoxyWriter chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
lol bull if you think this is a bad poem O.o it's interesting and it flows nicely in my opinion _ here's crap :

Duh is a...bug...Yeah...its a bug..

That's dumb O.o This...isn't dumb. lol a lot of people feel like that o.o and it is funny
IAmPwnSizzle chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
THis is school in one! i have to sit through hours of this mindless crap, and whenever questioned, an unbelevably compromized system becomes flawless, and me stupid...wait...i am stupid...hm...
magicball18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Yea, you tried to make the poem rhyme. And, it didn't work. I don't mean to sound rude, but it doesn't flow. This, in my opinion is a bad poem.
Chaotic0ne chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I love to day dream... Very cool poem. I liked the reiteration of the last verse.

-[Chaotic0ne]