Reviews for Gone With A BANG
DarkPrincessFangirl chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Please come back and finish it. Its brilliant
K chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I love this story you should finish it please :'(
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
another story I very much enjoy and hope you will return to finish
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
here you have Dominique telling Bastien that Harley told him about killing Paliff, but last chapter Bastien told him himself.
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
just fyi, in the first half, Bastien's POV, you actually switch to Dominique's POV without any notice partway through.
Bananafishh chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Awwwww I love this story! But it looks like you're never gonna update again :'(. And just as their relationship (giddiness lol) started. Please update eventually, pretty please xx
anydayanywhere chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
This is a really great story, plot, character development etc. I definitely enjoyed reading the 15 chapters of the story so far. Can't wait for the next time you'll update.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
*leaps fantastically high up and down* More story! More story! This is some of the best ever! I love these characters! I love poor Bastien/Autumn with his split personality and awesome half-dragon-ness (which I totally guessed!) and hotness andm age powers, and I love Harlequinn (GREAT NAME) with his jovial spazz attitude and sad past w/ his little brother and the way he keeps staring at Bastien's ass! PLEASE WRITE MORE, YOU ARE AMAZING!
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I really love this story! And yes, I got the motorcycle reference, so continue updating please!
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Oh snap. Is he . . .? *big grin* AWESOME XD
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow, really good! You've done a really good job of creating unique personas within the group, and your writing flows well with stale spots. I can tell this isn't one of those shallow, fluffy stereotype yaoi stories shot off in a puff of glitter from the imagination of a fangirl with 6-year-old maturity. You have real people in this story! Keep up the good work!
Lexia Rise chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Happy that Bastien finally coming out of his shell, yay!

Ah, and the waiting period begins... XP

An amazing story you have going here - I love your characters and their personalities, especially Dom XD lol, wish my dad was like that!

Talented writer you are!
Kerrigas chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
F... THIS IS SO GOD!

Finally another sci-fi military slash story! They're so rare! And yet it's incomplete! Oh the pain! ;o;

It's been too long I know but... YEESH it should update! Besides, they were just starting to get cuddly!

-DxH
B.Janine chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
i love this story! but should i put this on my subscribe list? ...four yeas since you up-dated, will you compleat it? i hope yopu do :)

Nightengale101 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
OH I'm about to burst I love this story so much! Well who am I kidding? I love all your stories! The characters are always awesome and you always come up with some new and cool idea. It would be waste if you didn't finnish them though! They're so good! So update pleasepleaseplease! I love your characters too much to just forget about them! Keep it up! Love, Nightengale.
262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »