Reviews for Gone With A BANG
emptyword chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Oy, I need to review Xanthofile as well. But before that, I'll happily throw in my own cheers for this one project - as vociferous as it takes for you to start it up again? Really one-of-a-kind, this thing you had stored in old computer files. I like November too, silly old wise guy, but I like the captain more. I -really- like Orion, even if his first name reminds me too much of those preteen days when I read one-too-many cheesy romances. He's stolid and dependable and observant and considerate. I almost want to ask you: where is the character flaw? The huge, horrible dirty secret? ;) He's not by any means flawless (clearly prejudiced against drakes - love that bit of Autumn's musing)), but he's so...good.

Soon as Autumn trusts him, might I hope for conflict between the two? And big, all-guns-out conflict at that.

Anyway. 4 a.m. and homework calls. Good luck with, well, college and writing and life. :)
emptyword chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
WHAT. Allow me to fangirl for a moment. I love love love love ohmygodLOVE this. I read three paragraphs in and knew this was it. Your masterpiece. "My Toaster Thinks I'm Crazy" is brilliant but has nothing on this. This is the piece that really showcases your writing, in many more facets than "MTTIC."

And wow, can you write. I could write you an essay on how great, how perfectly solid and tight this first chapter is. You have everything I could ever think of and you have much, much more. Professional, I'd say, if I were an actual judge of these things. I'm being vague, sorry, but honestly, there's so -much-.

You're totally right. Icy guys are hot. But then, here. "He'd occasionally twitch involunatry and he was biting his cheek hard." Here, he's so cute. Like a repressed little boy who just needs our wonderful narrator to loosen him up. And good grief, what on earth drove him to retreat so far into himself? To want to wipe himself out altogether? This promises a decent dose of angst, some nail-biting action, and pure good writing. I am here for the long haul.
shhsilence chapter 14 . 9/19/2007
yay ! smooches
leemya chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Oh please please continue writing! This story is just great!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
I just read the whole thing and I love it!

You better updat this soon! And C&C! And MTTIC! I love them all!

Update soon! (My fingers are cold and I can't type v_v Why am I telling you this? _)
blackrose214 chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
wow. cool story, interesting characters - and even more so now that Bastiens kinda back. okay, that may be formulated a bit complicatetly, but I mean that he actually starts to show emotion now.

Hehe, I cant wait to see a very sexually frustrated Harley because of his flirting. D

anyway: keep up the great work and update soon!
the sacred night chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
I was just rereading this, and a tiny little thing caught my attention. When Dom is thinking about the festival, he says his *eldest* wants him to accompany the girls on the guitar, but I doubt Bastien gives a damn or even knows about it. Is he referring to Gen? She's not his eldest, and I can't imagine him making a slip like that. Maybe he is just calling her his eldest *daughter,* but it doesn't say that and it just sounds like he sort of forgot about Bastien for a minute.

Sorry to nitpick, but it bothered me.
Blah chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
hehe, awesome!
merrymowmow chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
FrayFray chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
I LOVE this story! It's amazing! The plot, the story, the characters, everything! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Congratulations on such a great story. This one and Charms and Curses also. Amazing stories! You are now officially one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the awesome read! ;)

Teodora.
paputsza chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
abbrs are everywhere. pow's mia's green berets. I like green berets though. I don't quite understand them, but i like them. They're supposed to be 007 type characters. falala. Apparently they look like artistic hippies in hunting gear.
aerilic chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Loopholes! Got to love the little things... unless they're working against you.

This happens to be my favorite out of your fics, I do hope that the interval between now and the next chapter isn't too long.
Skylark's Song chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
Yay! The story continues! And there is character development!

Glad to see the boys again. Great job. Keep it going.
Garion chapter 14 . 4/23/2007
Jay! KT updated! I'm so glad to see this story continued. I really liked the way Bastien shows his emotions more. This makes him even more real. His dad rocks. Keep up the good work and don't let us wait so long for the next chapter.
distortedreflection chapter 14 . 4/23/2007
Have I told you how much I love this story lately. I just love the characters and now Bastien? is showing off his flirty side. It's cute really. Ew Paliff...you cannot be serious. Gross. IF I didn't like Mr. Autumn so much taht would change my image of him. I love this story so much and hope you don't take so long to update again.

Toodles DR