Reviews for The Lad of the Lake
omgidontusethisanymore chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was really freakin' cute. I loved it.

you're a pretty fantastic writer.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw, I loved it! :) It was extremely sweet and really funny.
nomy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw...what a cute story..its like a normal fairy tale in a book you read but now you got 2 guys as the character..LOL..LOVE IT!
YawnieBug chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i loved it. tioth is hilarious and i love how you made fun of the hero's jouney (joesph cambell's theory). this is a pretty wacked up fairy tale but, as i said, i can't help but faal in love with the story and with the characters.
rose-by-anyothername chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aw! I actually let out a sigh of contentment at the end. It was so good. D
immovinout chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I heart this story. Like, a lot. :)
Aime Atem chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very cute. It's a nice take on the classic theme. Hurray for you!
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was so sweet! They're perfect for each other.
gummybaby chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
aw that was adorable. Well written also. Thanks for sharing.
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Adorable!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That's so cute & funny. I love fantastic/fairytale stories !
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
MARRY ME!

omfg lovelovelovelovelove xD

this story just made my year. thank-you. ]
poufpouf chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I effing adore this story so much, I just-gah, this killed me.
fragmented blue chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aw, this was so sweet and cute and funny. I like how you took the usual structure of a hero on a journey and turned it into a refreshing new tale like this~ I like Alairn a lot, especially with lines like, "and we’re going to have our happily ever after because I freaking say so." Great job. I'm adding this to my favorites. :)
The Yaoi Hime chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
a story a night a story a night! I hate to say I'm reluctant to read your chapter stories, not because I dont think I'll like them but rather I'm afraid I wont be able to stand the wait between chapters. This was very cute though I would have liked to see a moment with those flaming eyes and proof that Tioth can indeed be frightening. An enjoyable read once more. Definitely had me chuckling a few times.

~Centi