Reviews for The Lad of the Lake
Marasmine chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was wonderful! Even if I keep wanting to alter their names slightly in my head - not sure why Alarin and Tiroth appeal to my brain though! I will be hunting more about this pair...
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Oh dear God. Reading your stories will be the death of me; the cuteness kills me every time. I absolutely adore your writing. There's a very unique, fresh flavor to it, with fairytale crispness and light humor, nothing I've seen before - at least not on this site. On top of that, your imagination does some wonderful things. I am severely tempted to favorite again.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I LOVED IT!

seriously why does that Doll fic (by Sabisha) have one hundred and something reviews, while this has only 19? it doesn't make sensee!

but anyways, im not in the mood for writing a long review. just know that the writing was brilliant, and that i envy both your skills as a writer and your imagination. oh, and that i love the names Tioth and Alairn.

-kon
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Cute and funny :)
Firefly Shadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I love this story. It's just so cute! And I love how you ended it! ...And to tell you the truth I can't really think of anything else to say! But I am so faving this... -Firefly Shadow
the ever faithful hairpin chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was so irresistibly cute! I love Alairn's all-round cranky-ness. And Tioth's illegible handwriting, and the useless assassins! I want a sequal about one of the useless assassins XD

The whole part about the questing and Tioth being somewhat of an outcast were well written and so sweet and...and this bit made me melt:

“And I’m going to live here with you and we’re going to have our happily ever after because I freaking say so.”

::squees happily in a corner::
Esquirella chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I flat-out LOVE this story!
cupxofxfools chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
*sque*

I don't know how you do it, but you get me obsessed with every one of your characters.

Keep it up darlin'!
a.s. bygones chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ridiculously cute. And teh awesome.

Grr. Document manger isn't working. :(
sauvignon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
you're so talented.

i love tioth so much.

what a cutie for sure.

a must favorite! hehe.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is a really cute and well written story!
ola chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
hehe, cute )
Cayenne chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Teehee, I'm such a sucker for a happy ending. _ Very cute, I really enjoy your one shots.
Becca chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I loved this piece. It was funny, beautiful, and above all, original. Good job. This deserves more comments.
Lami chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Just what he needed, of course. A fairy that was manlier than him." lol, and 'my newt' *rolls on floor laughing* Tioth is funny! i love off beat fairy tales with actual faries:) Oh and Alairn! where to start.. Racoons! lol it is now 4:08 and probably i shoulr sleep now since my eyes are crossing but! i can't stop reading! aasaargh!:)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »