Reviews for The Lad of the Lake
S. Tori chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
so cute! **does happy dance of love** this is downright ADORABLE! _ This reminds me of another story here on fictionpress, except that in that one the guy wasn't sent off on a quest because of his brother, but instead because the prince was too damned lazy to do it himself... **giggles** I love inept questing people. They rock. Especially how the outcome is so different than what they were officially questing for.. ;; That said, I love this story. And also, the cave with all the things in it, like the crone and the dragon and the talking mouse and such, just cracked me up. It's like the staffroom for magical freaks. **giggles again** thank you... that was just... that was fun _ excellent story. Much kudos to you. _
tmelange1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very sweet! I loved it! Kudos.
hesfb chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aw! Lovely! I was feeling pretty upset and frustrated but after reading this I feel all warm and fuzzy!
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
love it!

my newt/minute was hilarious :) and cute ending!
lithium song chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cute. I love your oneshots, so prompt and adorable and original! Your names work perfectly with the story where in some stories strange names just sound funny. Wonderful work.
xanthofile chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
there was that tension the entire time, with me wanting to trip one of them to where they just 'happen' to fall with thier mouths aligned and...and just sit back and watch what insues. and if it got heavy enough, i'd blush and go in the other room.

or outside and hum to myself and enjoy the scenery. i seem to think that this option seems the most plausible as being 'necassary'. *laughs*

very cute! man. i'm jealous. yes.
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Guh. That was just absolutely wonderful! The interaction between Tioth and Alairn was so fun to read about and the way it evolved through the story just had me grinning. I really love the setting, too, with the Questor's Path.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5