Reviews for Are They Right?
WMS chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Prayer, in this world of seperation, thats the only way to be. Makeing G-d you soul, the water that quenches your thirst, and the very essence of your being. if u have no water how r u gonna sruvive?

i dunno, r u into philosophy at all?i like your poems, their great, u have an interesting writing style, i like it. keep writing ur good. if your interestexd in chqatting or diskussiing things just e'mail me, . thanks.
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I enjoyed the "mystery" of this piece. You never really tell us what "they" are saying. It seems to be about someone that you love, but even still you don't tell us what happened.

Very nice. And your conclusion is perfect. For really it is prayer and God that gets us through when nothing else can.

And p.s. even with that, sometimes we never know the answer. And perhaps that IS the answer. It's not ours to know EVERYHING. But move on with our faith, our family and our friends (but with the last two, sometimes even some of them we can't trust...sad to say).

By the way, you and I both came to f/p on the same day. )

I shall have to review more later. Work is calling my name...
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow...this si so sad, but at the end there's hope I like that...
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
A poem with an uncertain tone, that is conveyed well with the questions to its addressee. The awareness to other people by, 'Everything changes they say/ Everything has its time', as a finality to the person the narrator thought they knew. Good poem. :)
Fit of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/13/2006