Reviews for Torn Up
MZ chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I love all of your stuff. you really are a great writer. keep it up. you're going on my favorites
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awesome. My 'dad' is the same, but I never talk to him and Ih aven't for almost two years now. I really like this poem, you express yourself brilliently throughtout all of your work! Love it! Love You! :P
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is so powerful and touching. Beautifully written again. You are a great writer. Vx
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow...that's really emotional..I'm sorry if this is true, if not, still, the idea makes me grateful for my father...this is really amazing. I've written poems that just came out, but this one is definitly one of those genuinely heartfelt poems mine couldn't compare to.

darkdreamerx
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow, your writing style amazes me. *gasp* _ You're a terrific writer. This a wonderful piece of work. Very beautifully written. Keep writing!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I love your writing style, this is a good poem. I think there a lot of people here that can relate to this!
azn aquarian chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
WHOA WHOA WHOA!i'm stunned )man..you're GOOD! like..REALY GOOD!i love it..it's heaps good!kep writing *thumbs up**!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow, the first few lines really express how my mom makes me feel. I don't think it's your best but I don't like it a lot.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
*hugs* wow...i dont no this feeling, but the way you wrote this poem made me feel it...just brilliant...i loved this, and i am sorry for how you feel *hugs* Neways, yer, this was a great expression of ur feelings, ur a wonderful poet_ *huggles*
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
very hopes for all of us sometimes
Neaera chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
OMGoodness... O boy how can I relate? A lot... Maybe that's not a good thing cuz it's a terrible thing to feel like this. But honestly, I do kno how you feel ... And this was wow.. how do you put your emotions into words so well? gahh lol Wicked as always hun! Keep it up!
Adaku chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Very very interesting poem you here. I wish I can write poem good. ; Anyway, keep up the good work.

Till next time

Waterhealer
Fit of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Nice poem. I really like it and I can semi-relate. Its really expressive.
Kayla Reinvented chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Sad... great poem for our age group to identify with. It's good to know someone feels the same about their parents.