Reviews for Soul
Ivory Willow chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Great topic. Even greater poem
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was really good. I liked the starting bit the best.

I was so wrapped by your last poem i forgot to thank you for reviewing me. THANKS! _
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, you've got me amazed in this one. I like your craftsmanship in poetry, they seem simple but always have an impact to the reader. Try checking out my works whenever you've got the time.
IwasSmitten chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
The words flow together so well it's almost like listening to a lullaby, and I mean that in a good way. Thanks for the review. You're a really good poet.
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Loved the lines very very nciely written!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
The sound in this is magnificent. Brings that light, airy feeling of floating on the words. Well written.
insomnia in dreamland chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this was so simple and pretty. i could hear this poem almost. it felt like just above a whisper, but the simplicity was brilliant. the words are still fluttering in my brain and its just beautiful. good job.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wonderful piece. Gorgeous! _ Write on!

Anna _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
beautiful.. I love it... very sweet and innocent.. great poem
Dawn Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Love is best expressed through music- love being expressed by music is best expressed in your poem. :D TM(Sorry if that made no sense... In case it didn't, GOOD POEM!)
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I can't think of anything better to say then "WoW" and "Beautiful"...

SMILES & WINKS

always TRINITY
bahaghari chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Lovely, and very affecting imagery-it's as though i'm hearing the music play. Loved those three last lines, it has a lingering effect to it. Beautiful, very beautiful.
Ashl3y5991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This poem sounds so peaceful. You're really great at setting moods and tones for your works, keep it up
plummet chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Your talent never ceases to amaze me. I like this rhyme scheme, very unique. The idea was wonderful. This is what I strive to create: a flow. The final lines created a nice closure. Superb.
Charity F chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow...to this i can relate...it is beautiful, isn't it? music...

and i adore the way you've written it...each line flows onto the next - i really love poems which do that and writers who can achieve that! So congrats on yet another masterpiece...

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Tabitha XD