Reviews for Pretty Words
smile persephone chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I love this for the Shakespeare reference alone. The rest of the piece is an added bonus, so to speak. It is an intriguing poem, very symbolic. Nicely done!
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I know you hate me by now (you should.) But I'm still going to come out and say this, I am so stupid. That review I sent you: "Um...I didn't spell Mannequin wrong...I Spelled manikin right. They are two different things. So maybe you should look things up that you're not sure about before telling people that they're wrong."What was I thinking? I mean really, who the heck am I? I am so sorry. That was one of the dumbest things I've ever done and it was totally uncalled for on my part... especially since I was wrong. I have no excuse. I know that at this point it really doesn't matter what I say, but I am truly sorry. I don't even know you and you sent you something like that (man I'm dumb) Not only I was being a jerk but I was wrong. I don't know what else to say...I feel like an idiot.

Sincerely, theatrical rhapsodies
kaylajac chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Ooh, this is pretty. See, I like this better (much better) than 'Orange' because it's much more unique and has descriptions that I wasn't expected, and the whole thing was thouroughly unpredictable. Very nice work.
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
this poem is very pretty. the format is used beautifully.

i recognize the difference between constructive criticism and flames. you didn't flame me, but telling me that i am 'whining' and 'a horrible writer' with an 'atrocious format' is more related to your personal opinion about 'emo poetry' than a desire to improve my writing. i would appreciate your opinion, but continuing to accuse me of whining and repeating how horrible and pathetic i am is just annoying, not helpful. and i apologize for what i said about your poem - i did not realize that, and it was an interesting piece. i don't want to continue going back and forth through reviews, but i want to make it clear that there is a difference between being honest and being rude, and you crossed that line. you've made rude comments to a lot of my favorite writers on here, and coincidentally, they all write what you consider 'emo poetry.' i consider that writing beautiful, and it depends on the person. you seem to accuse people of writing like different emo bands - senses fail, aiden? i don't want to waste my time or yours talking about this, because it's pointless and rather annoying, but you can read the type of poetry you want and i can use the format i want. i appreciate your suggestions and honesty, but i'm staying with my format and continuing to label me as 'a pathetic emo loser' won't make a difference anymore. thank you for taking the time to review my writing, but honestly, you wasted your time. maybe more suggestions and less bias against 'emo poetry' would have been more helpful. thank you, and hopefully this will be the end of this.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This was a GORGEOUS poem. I'm completely serious when I say that-I adored most of the imagery you used, and just the way it flowed was beautiful.

I look forward to reading more.

Alice
TechEmpath1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I'm at a loss for words as usual, but I usually come up with something to say. *smiles* Most of the poems you write are cryptic, but that's good.

Again, I really like your writing, so keep it up! (did you ever think of submitting some of your poetry to get published?)
just dani chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
hmm...what pretty words (haha)
lydia is pretty chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
hahaah. damn.

i like this. it reminds me that ive been wanting to read a clockwork orange.

i really like this like:

The library trots by on hisOnce Upon a Time Horsie

and the part about shakespeare cackling.