Reviews for The Hidden World
YasuRan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great imagery and flow. The despair of the speaker came out well and drew me in furthur to the story behind it.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
A nice poem, truly. I enjoyed reading it, it has some lovely imagery. Well done and thank you for the review!
parody of pain chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
my father always told me 'life goes on'... i enjoyed this poem, the flow awesome.

-kj
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Nice flow... I love the entire thing, especially the ending. Sort of melancholy, but uplifting near the end, Great job!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Very well written, I love the way that you ended it, so very true.

Keep it up.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
In the hidden world, everything is the opposite and everything feels wrong... Intriguing topic. I like how your poem presents ideas and thoughts at a fast pace and all with good imagery and emotion.

EB
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is a really great poem. I don't know what else to say, but thanks for the reviews!

SMILES & WINKS

always TRINITY!
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
this is really good...I like the way the last line doesn't have its other rhyme line on it, and altough that phrase is common it works really well with this poem. "Burning in water and drowning in flames"...that line is interesting, and very unusual but I think it has to be my favourite. great poem!

_beXie_
mormonboy chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
It sounds cool and like she's in a lot of pain. I like it and hope to see more from you.
iona-buss chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Thanks for the review. I love this poem. My favourite line is 'burning in water and drowning in flames.' Very nice. Good flow to your words.
Benevolent Inferno chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very nice piece. Expression of inner conflict and turmoil. I like the ambiguous contradictions. Wonderful

-Kuo
i heart that guy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
nicely done; i love the words you used "immaculate void," "drowning in flames," "pain increases to sevenfold." it's really lovely. of course, i don't know if you were going for "lovely" with this. P anyway, great job.

-i heart that guy
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
this is my favourite piece by you. the beauty of your words really shined through. i loved the lines:"Isolated from all calling,Burning in water and drowning in flames.." there was an eerie truth filled with mystery throughout. amazingly well written...x