Reviews for Everyone Loves To Hate Someone
DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
again a really good chapter! i love the contrast between

addison and michaels characters and the way they feel, and its almost as though theres something more to it. keep it up!
DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i really like this chapter and the character of

michael thats building up and developing, well done!
bright-silver-star chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
finally a new one...yay!lol...i dunno why u dont like the chapter it sounds good to me...update soon

kitty
x-kit-x chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
Yay! Need I mention how long it took you? (A) Another great chapter so keep it up, the introduction of the new characters seems to be working well and i'm looking forward to seeing Addys relationship with them (especially Tyler!) develop. I did notice a few small errors but nothing too difficult to fix. Good luck :) Oh and update soon.
x-kit-x chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
Yay another great chapter! Keep up the good work and update quicker :D I'm glad that they're actually seeming to get somewhere and I can't wait to find out what you have instore for them next :D
MartyMcFlyHasMyShoes chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Hey, I've just caught up with this- looking forward to seeing what happens next, Michael and Addy seem to be going round in circles, I'm wondering if they really can stop fighting... good job.
bright-silver-star chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
great new chapter..cant ait to hear more
Pokey831 chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
I liked this chapter. It was kinda short though, it left me hanging. So I'm really looking forward to the next one! Oh, and by the way, I want to ask you something. On chapter 23, you said that you had expected something like that to happen, and you thought I'd take it further, but you liked what I did better. What did you have in mind? I'm kinda curious. Lol. But anywayz, keep up the great work!
x-kit-x chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Another great chapter, keep up the great work. You've established the characters really well and I really like both Addy's and Black's personality and they're easily related to. My only criticism would be that your chapters are still a little on the short side.
Pokey831 chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
This was really good. I'm looking forward to seeing how Addy reacts to that.
bright-silver-star chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
i love the story ..cant wait to read more
x-kit-x chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
Loved this chapter, good luck with your GCSES. Cant wait to see how addy retaliates now, i can totally relate to michaels quick temper there... I always seem to say stuff that i regret...
Pokey831 chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Good chapter. Things are getting really interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!
x-kit-x chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Well that was crap... no seriously it was great. The only thing that could make it better is more *hint - update soon :D*. I really like where this is going and i can't wait to read more :)
x-kit-x chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
Aw better luck next time michael. i really enjoy reading this story, even though its different to what i would normally read. PLEASE update soon :)