Reviews for Me, I think
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i liked the short-ness of the lines in this one, it's "broken" phrasing really made it good...loved it, as always...

lexa
sreddi chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
this is a good poem, i interpret this in two ways.

1. the yin and yang of u personally2. u and probably ur best friend mark, u see the smile that escapes the rest of us. I'm talking bout old mark when he just turned goth, mark nowadays slightly more cheerful.
poppy nowis chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hellol, sorry, im bored, and i hadnt reviewed this one, anyway, i really like it. i love the last four lines
MilesfromSanity chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Heh...thing I like about the stuff of yours that I've read...is that your writing is vague, not a bad thing, it gives a light outline to what you're trying to say and leaves it to the reader to fill in what you leave out, interesting indeed.
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
In a way, it's kind of like wearing a mask - just the opposite of what I wear. When no one was looking, he was happy. But when someone did look, he shrank back into the shadows, wearing a mask. Or, well, that's the way I interpreted your poem. Anyway, it was terrific! Write on!
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow. from your summary, i get what you mean. you start off a poem writing about one thing, and then the pencil (or ink) just takes you off somewheres else, off into the realm of randomness. (haha i just came up with that, too! realm or randomness...i probably came from there, lol) anyways...

you poem. i could just imagine that. i dont know if the image of the kid was supposed to an exact one, but i had a little two year old kid pop into my mind, and then he did whatever your poem said. it was definitely nice, though. definitely.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow. cool! Nice Job. Write On!
lady-in-the-mirror chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
"Where nobody sees

His smile"

Another good one!It is my firm belief that maths is DULL. nothing you say can change that
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i like this, it reminds me of my little sister - whos moods can change with a click of a button.