Reviews for In Descending Order
WP chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Love the story and writing style! :) There are a few grammar/spelling mistakes though...but you probably polished them up already.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
: )
batmanrh23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this is pretty cool btw my name is aidan
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
runaway sheet chapter 24 . 1/21/2009
I just read "In descending order' And I must say 'Simply Ah-mazing! I really really liked the adventure. All the characters are so lovable. Usually I do't like a couple but everyone in the whole gang was so unique. I love Theo. Usually don't say that 'bout women, mind, but that sense of laughing at everything. It was so a wonderful brew of mystery, sarcasm, smirks, nonchalance, ass-kicking action and so much more!

And there was not much of a romance element to it, but I still love it enough to review even though it was posted like 4 years back! or 5, not too sure.

Actually, I'm not sure if you will get this. If you do, pretty please reply back (I want to claim to have received a message from the author of this awesome story!) with a "Oh hey, you're crazy. Of course you heart this story, I wrote it..." or something. K, then. Bie!
Yonder chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Augh! The end of this chapter gave me the chills! I love it when that happens when I'm reading a story..shows I'm really into it!
Yonder chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Ooh, interesting plot you have going here. I like it a lot, and will definitely read more of it. *nod nod*

Hm... I wonder what the importance of that notebook is... why the riots are occuring and who the person speaking was at the very end of the chapter and *continues to babble on and on*

I've definitely found a gem here. *nod* Can't wait to read more and see what happens!
MoonLightedRose chapter 24 . 2/4/2007
That was the most amazing story I have ever read! I loved Tobias, and the story was so creative! Congradulations, seriously I loved it!
the weird writer chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
that was great! i wish i could read more! will U read any of my stories now? HM? and do U got an IM?
Cattails chapter 24 . 12/2/2006
I really liked it! Even though the chapters were rather short, they were detailed and interesting. And I loved the characters! Great job _
Cattails chapter 23 . 12/2/2006
Yay! Hawthorne! Oh, Lily's sneaky. I really don't like their parents...they annoy me. Hm...wonder what's gonna happen now?
Cattails chapter 22 . 12/2/2006
Ah, Anton...he amuses me :P Who was on the radio? Ack, and why must Lily do that? She's gonna give everyone a heart attack!
Cattails chapter 21 . 12/1/2006
I like the name of Theo's programme :P Probably will help Anton sleep better at night... Hehe, 'insight into Aidan's personality'. That would be handy :P Oh...who's behind the door? And what did Lily say to Hawthorne?
Cattails chapter 20 . 12/1/2006
Wow, Lily's moods swing crazily! It's kinda scary... I love the way they charged into the room, thinking someone was being attacked...poor Loki...so much embarrassment :P
Cattails chapter 19 . 12/1/2006
Tobias is so fun. He has to be the most cheerful person ever. Oh, Aidan has a snippy side! Yay! Soo...red folder? Something good?
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »