Reviews for SelfHatred
lexa chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
heh, im cheating, i already reviewed this, but it was b4 everything...heh, wow

i mean, wowi forgot how amazing this is...its totaly and undeniably amazing...

the way it goes in and out rhyming really makes it flow...it is so fantastic...and it makes me want to huggle u so bad! miss u, talk soon,

fantastic...

lexa
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
beautiful, the second piece of yours that ive read, and i am totally in love with your writing style, its so honest and real...keep it up, ive found a new fave!
MilesfromSanity chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Well, it certainly was a good way to vent wasn't it? An interesting read, me likes, the last line though, "I've cried as I've lain." feels a bit...off rhythm, and poetry is a bit about the rhythm. Anyway, just my two cents, good stuff.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
yay! you got an account! nice poem btw ;) iz x
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
/Sigh/ I hate myself, too. Not for eating, breathing, living. But for some of the things I've done. The mistakes I've made. Ah well. It's a very powerful poem, I loved it. Keep writing.
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
p.o.w.e.r.f.u.l.

extremely powerful. i used to get those times, but when i was more of a little brat, in my opinion. of course, that was years ago, and i thought that everything should be my way, haha. yea right! but still, your poem is really good. ...no, its better. 'good' is such a weak describer.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I hate myself too. Makes me think of all the times I've hated myself!
incandescent chapter 1 . 4/14/2006