Reviews for I tried
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 24 . 8/1/2006
So... I wonder where Josh ran off to. heh- she and her mom have a LOT to talk about! I hope everything gets sorted out soon! Keep the chapters coming, please! :-)

Shimizu Asuka chapter 23 . 7/5/2006
M.. I WANT MORE! MORE JOSHxMINDY.. just like.. explanations.. and stuff.. you know.. goodness? Wow I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.. just keep on doing what your doing and I'm sure everything will turn out all right.
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 22 . 6/20/2006
That's cute, but what about his dad? There's still interesting things to come, me thinks. :-D

Shimizu Asuka chapter 21 . 6/19/2006
aw.. that was sad.. I really want Mindy to see Josh again.. if not then I think that I might cry.. anyways update as soon as you can..
Shimizu Asuka chapter 20 . 6/15/2006
Okay so that was officially amazing.. keep on writing.. don't leave me hanging..
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 19 . 6/14/2006
That's right- what is his last name? That sucks that she can't even find out if he is in the hospital. :-( And that she passes out again. Back to bed with her! I really wish we could know what happened to Josh. I hope he survived the crash! Wait a second- if the receptionist had heard of the semi and car crash, wouldn't she know of the other patient. Wait. Scratch that- she didn't know that Mindy was from the crash, so she probably wouldn't know that Josh was. Gah! Update!

saber-toothed jellybean chapter 18 . 5/14/2006
Well, those police can just wait! She needs to get better first! I hope Josh is okay, too. I wonder where he went...

*is sad* That was short.

saber-toothed jellybean chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
Idiot- you don't just stop driving! Oh man, now I really want to knkow what happens next! update soon! :-)

saber-toothed jellybean chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
Wow. I didn't think that much Dr. Pepper could make you that giddy. Crazy. That's why you shouldn't drink soda! lol! Kinda a loll chapie, but I'm sure the action will pick up soon. :-)

Shimizu Asuka chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
Gosh that was really cute.. kind of sad in the middle but oh well.. BEEP! XD
Shimizu Asuka chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
Oh Gosh... This was cute.. Everything is getting thrown out of place... AH I think my head would explode if I liked 3 guys and they all liked me back.. that would be pretty hard to deal with.. that and being kidnapped.. Very good twist.. it totally changed everything around.. very well done... Can't wait for chapter 16... update it soon please!
Firespirit44 chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
You're very creative, but Mindy seems like a VERY indecisive girl to me..one moment wanting revenge, the next in love with Ryan, then in love with Josh whom she hasn't liked since 8th grade..ah well. I'm rooting for Ryan. D
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
Okay- I'm not cofused anymore! Good job- I definately like this chapter. Geez- boys that like her just pop up everywhere! That's going to be interesting, how this all plays out. Wow...you sure update quickly! *is happy* I can't wait for more! :-)

saber-toothed jellybean chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
Well, she did get to drive! lol! hm..but that was a littel confusing. How would walking make him let her drive?
Shimizu Asuka chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
Aw.. :( That was too short.. anyways. It's not a huge deal.. just update as soon as you can!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »